No more excuses! Back again for 2015

Wednesday 29th January

Playing catchup today with shopping, laundry and paperwork... Managed to prepare dinner in the slow cooker which was good as when I get involved in sorting paperwork out I lose track of time.

Healthy Extras

a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Breakfast: Banana, Grapes, Plum and Raspberries with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: Banana, Alpen Light bars
Dinner: Starter of Hexa Cheese and pickled onions, SW Carribbean Pepperpot Stew with Jacket Potato
Syns
Cappuccino 3.5
Treat size Curly Wurly 3
Pudding made with 2 mini meringues and chocolate drops 3.5
Total Syns 10

We are going away this weekend and I haven't even thought about what to pack, it's going to be cold by the seaside though! Looking forward to a break though. There is a slight problem, there are loads of lovely restaurants there so I am going to have to up the walking and be extra careful while we are away.... Oh well, it will be a good test for me I suppose! :) I have already booked Prezzo for Friday night, so will have to see how "light" their light menu is ;)

Last edited:
Weekend break sounds nice - hope you get decent weather, we've had so much rain.

Thursday 30th January

Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Breakfast: Banana, Grapes, Plum and Raspberries with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: JP with Baked Beans and Hexa Cheese, salad and ff french dressing
Dinner: Steak and Guinness Stew (3 syns for 200ml guinness used), Mashed Potato, broccoli and cauliflower
Syns
Strong Cappuccino 2.5
Treat size Curly Wurly 3
Guinness 1.5 syns (probably less)
Treat size smarties 3.5
Treat size Crunchie 4
Total Syns 14.5

Off tomorrow so I might not be able to update, although will try to keep a list of what I have eaten and drunk, hopefully writing it all down will help me not to over indulge and will alleviate some of the guilt! :D
I have spent all day getting the house ready for us not to be in it, why on earth we do this to ourselves? I still haven't done the ironing or packed anything yet! :doh:
Body Magic tonight too - should be doing 2.5 miles... edit Did 3 :)

Last edited:
Well, first day of break started well.... Had a banana and muller yoghurt at home, arrived at cottage and went straight to the pub! I had a diet coke and a Jacket potato with beans and cheese and a side salad... probably more cheese than I should have had and they had put dressing on the salad, Off to Prezzo tonight... I haven't had a pizza in such a long time! Let's see how I do saying No and meaning Yes (It might come out the wrong way round!! :D)

Well, first day of break started well.... Had a banana and muller yoghurt at home, arrived at cottage and went straight to the pub! I had a diet coke and a Jacket potato with beans and cheese and a side salad... probably more cheese than I should have had and they had put dressing on the salad, Off to Prezzo tonight... I haven't had a pizza in such a long time! Let's see how I do saying No and meaning Yes (It might come out the wrong way round!! :D)

Have a lovely weekend break Chrissie xx

Back home after a lovely long weekend away, I did lots of walking and tried to be as good as possible with food without being boring! :D I enjoyed a few glasses of wine on Saturday night while we watched a great band in the local pub.
Tomorrow is weigh in and I strongly suspect that it will be a gain, but it was good to relax for a couple of days and I am back on it now....
Will start reporting my menu again from tomorrow :)

Well this is scary, only 3 days off plan but still very careful about choices and I put on 2.5lbs! Crikey it takes 2 weeks to lose that and only 3 days to put it on!

I did only get back yesterday so maybe the 10 mile walks that I did on Saturday and Sunday might start to show later in the week.

Oh well, I had a lovely weekend so if it means I am on a diet for an extra 2 weeks because of it then so be it :)

I must say I am a little worried about how the hell I am going to "maintain" when the time comes though! :eek:

Well this is scary, only 3 days off plan but still very careful about choices and I put on 2.5lbs! Crikey it takes 2 weeks to lose that and only 3 days to put it on! I did only get back yesterday so maybe the 10 mile walks that I did on Saturday and Sunday might start to show later in the week. Oh well, I had a lovely weekend so if it means I am on a diet for an extra 2 weeks because of it then so be it :) I must say I am a little worried about how the hell I am going to "maintain" when the time comes though! :eek:

Morning hun!

It could just be water/weight of the food. Last week I had a wobble on Tuesday and ate at least 80 syns on top of the 67 I'd had during the week and I got on the sales on weds am and I was up 3lb! By the time of my official wi in Saturday I was only up 0.5lb and then the scales kept flickering on a maintain x

Thursday 6th February

Hi Chrissie, hope you are okay. I have missed your daily diary, what have you been up to?

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for checking in :) I have had a stressy migraine since I got back and have been silly busy, but seem to have caught up now, Sitting with a glass of wine to see if that clears my head a bit! :D

I have been really good since I got back though, I just haven't had time to write it down. Well... I did have 16 syns on Tuesday but I can't see that it would have done too much damage... Only 3 weeks to my holiday so really need to lose a bit more before I put it all back on! :D

I have been ordering a few holiday clothes online (nothing but woollen jumpers in the shops!) and received a parcel today, I ordered some cropped trousers in a size 14 and they are too big!! Yay! I am sending them back and getting a 12 oh yeah :cool:

Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
b 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Cheese on Toast using Hexa & B, with sliced mushrooms, tomatoes and onion, worcester sauce , followed by banana and muller yog
Dinner: Syn free Chicken Curry, with loads of onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomato and passata. Jacket Potato

Syns
Treat size Curly Wurly 3
Small bottle white wine 7
Cadbury chocolate mousse 4.5
Total Syns 14.5

Body Magic 3.5 miles (in the dark and wet, very soggy when I got back :))

Last edited:
Back