No more excuses! Back again for 2015

Needing a smaller size is such a confidence boost. Go you! Your holiday will soon be here.....we are taking the kids to Butlins weekend of half term and we are half board. I am such a pig at the buffet, so many nice things on offer. I know I won't be able to resist. But you have to enjoy yourself on holiday, can always get back on it once home!

Needing a smaller size is such a confidence boost. Go you! Your holiday will soon be here.....we are taking the kids to Butlins weekend of half term and we are half board. I am such a pig at the buffet, so many nice things on offer. I know I won't be able to resist. But you have to enjoy yourself on holiday, can always get back on it once home!
That's how I feel, I have been "oversized" for so long and I am smaller now than I was last year so that's got to be good, I am not going to make myself miserable while everyone around me has fun on holiday but at the same time I think I have started to make healthier choices without thinking about it. If I put on a few pounds while I am away, so be it. I know I can lose it now and that's what they keep telling us slim people do! :)
It is nice to order a size 12, I do think they came up on the large size 'cos everything else is still size 14! But it's nice all the same! :D

A size 12! I bet that felt amazeballs :D

You're so right about the holiday. If you do put on a couple of lbs you know you can get it back off again. We slim all year to go on holibobs x

Friday 7th February

Phew! The end of another busy day :)

Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
b 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Breakfast: Banana, strawberries, grapes and Muller Yog
Lunch: Cheese on Toast using Hexa & B, with sliced mushrooms, tomatoes and onion, worcester sauce, few pickled onions on the side
Dinner: Meatballs with mince, chopped onions and herbs, SW arrabiatta sauce and wholemeal spaghetti.

Syns
Treat size Curly Wurly 3
Treat size Chocolate Buttons 3.5
Treat size Crunchie 4
Total Syns 10.5

Hi Chrissie. Glad you are ok, therapeutic glass of wine sounds nice :). Always nice to get smaller clothes. Three weeks to your holiday is going to fly - exciting times.

Healthy Extras
a 2 Weetabix
b 40g reduced fat cheese

Breakfast: Weetabix Muffins, Banana

Lunch: Banana. Cheese and pickled onions snack.

Dinner: Honey Glazed Pork medallions with Roasted new potatoes and sweet potatoes. Carrots, courgettes and beans

Syns

Muffin ingredients 2 syns
Pork Glaze 1 syn
2 mini meringues 2 syns
Treat size smarties 3.5 syns
Treat size chocolate buttons 3.5 syns
Total Syns 12

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Last edited:
Sunday 9th February 2014

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!
I managed a 6 mile walk this morning and a lazy afternoon with a bit of pampering :) I had a lovely long soak in a bubble bath then put a conditioning treatment/colour toner on my hair and generally played with skin products for a while! :D
Work tomorrow and I have cooked some pasta which I fully intend to add some chopped pepper, onion, tuna and a little light mayo to for lunch.... lets see if I remember to take it with me!

Healthy Extras
a 2 Weetabix
b 40g reduced fat cheese

Breakfast: Weetabix Muffins, Banana

Managed to miss lunch...

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Frylight Roast potatoes, broccoli, green beans and courgette, Schwartz gravy
Pud: Strawberries and Low fat Vanilla Ice Cream (100ml)

Syns

Muffin ingredients 1.5 syns
Nescafe Strong Cappuccino 2.5 syns
Gravy portion 2 syns
Light olive oil spray 0.5 syns
Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream 2 syns
Total Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Monday 10th February - This week I will be mostly eating.....

Space Raiders!! Saw them in the new Slimming World magazine and just had to buy some, I used to love them and it turns out I still do, a great replacement for crisps and only 3 syns a bag... mmmmm... pickled onion flavour...... (Said in a Homer Simpson stylee)

The other thing I tried this week Filippo Berio 100% Olive Oil spray, it's half a syn for 7 sprays but with the airfryer that's all you need (per person). It gives chips a much nicer colour and they taste a little better than with frylight. I don't mind frylight at all but this does make them seem a little more special.

It's my weigh in tomorrow, I have not drunk enough water today oops! I have tried to speed things up this week, I have had 50% vegetables or fruit wherever possible instead of a third but didn't double up my hex's which I could have done according to the site (I had my little "talk" this week because I gained :eek:) Not really a talk because I do it online :D But I did read the advise......Anyway, here's hoping I have lost my gain and a bit more tomorrow!

Healthy Extras
a 3 mini babybel light
b 2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast: Banana, strawberries, plum and kiwi with muller yoghurt
Mid Morning: Alpen Light bar (Hexb)
Lunch: Banana. Cold pasta mixed with chopped peppers, chopped onions and tuna. Lighter than light mayonnaise, natural yoghurt and lemon juice, Salt n pepper. Space Raiders
Mid afternoon: Alpen Light bar (Hexb)
Snack when I got in from work: Pickled Onions, Cut up apple and cut up babybel cheeses (HEXa)
Dinner: Lamb Steak, Airfry Chips and Grilled mushrooms

I just read this back, It looks like I did nothing but eat all day! :D
Syns
Lighter than light mayo 1 syn
Space Raiders 3 syns
Filippo Berio spray 0.5 syns
Cadburys chocolate mousse 4.5 syns
Treat curly wurly 3 syns
Treat size fudge 3 syns
Total Syns 15

Last edited:
Space raiders are great aren't they?! They remind me of being little!!

My thing at the moment is solero ice creams. They are 4.5 syns and they are Gorgeous and last ages. I know it's the middle of winter but we've just fitted a wood burner so it's the prefect temperature for Ice cream!!

Good luck for the morning :D

Woop Woop!! 5lbs off today, got rid of last weeks gain and then some! :D

Nearly half way there and only 6lbs to go for my mini holiday target :wee:

Woop Woop!! 5lbs off today, got rid of last weeks gain and then some! :D

Nearly half way there and only 6lbs to go for my mini holiday target :wee:

Yeyyy!! Fantastic news hun, well done! xx

Tuesday 11th February

Where does the time go? Got home just after 6, went out for a walk with my walking buddies shortly after, stood at my gate chatting for ages with one of my buddies then cooked dinner, just got on here and it's 9.15pm!

Healthy Extras
a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Breakfast: Banana and kiwi with muller yoghurt
Mid Morning: Alpen Light bar (Hexb)
Lunch: Cold pasta mixed with chopped cucumber and tuna. Lighter than light mayonnaise, some fat free dressing, lemon juice, few drops of vinegar, black pepper. Space Raiders
Mid afternoon: Alpen Light bar (Hexb)
Dinner: Ate my hexa cheese while cooking dinner, Roasted chicken rubbed with tandoori spices, Airfry roasted new potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli

Syns
Lighter than light mayo 1 syn
Space Raiders 3 syns
Filippo Berio spray 0.5 syns
187ml bottle of rose wine 6.5 syns
Small portion of schwartz gravy 1
Total syns 11.5
Body magic: 2.5 miles walking

Back