NO MORE EXCUSES! Here's to losing baby weight 2.5 years on!

Im a comfy 12 in most of mine but im just getting there. The idea of being a size 10 makes me sooo excited! I have avoided having my picture taken for so long. Cant wait to be happy with my weight and im confident about getting there now.

I was just in the kitchen and caught a glimpse of reflection of my waistline in the microwave door (which is like a mirror) and actually didnt feel grossed out! I know that sounds daft but i really did used to hate catching a glimpse of myself like that even just a few weeks ago. That little moment made me realise how far i have come in a short time... and more determined to reach goal weight! ;-)

10st11 this morning. Its definitely coming off slowly but surely. Not going to see those 11s again! Got a late meeting tonight til about 8pm so wont see my baby before bed. Must remember to take extra pack with me to have before meeting at 6 or il be tempted by biscuits! =-O

Thank u! Hope u have had a good day too. Still 100%. Ketostix said i was in ketosis yesterday and today not at all! Still stayed same weight as well! Im not faltering though. It has to budge if i keep it up. Much easier when busy with work. Nipping back in office to do some policy stuff after dropping dd at dancing before i pick her up and i was at meeting til 8.30 last night! Makes the not eating easier!! But could do with a break!

Ketostix are useless. Mine have only changed colour once and that time they were the darkest purple they could be. Every other time they havent changed at all!!

You must be exhausted. You never seem to stop! it is easier to stick to the diet when you are busy though. I dont think about food at all when I am rushing about.

The scales will move again for you really soon. Its a rule of nature :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awake a lot of the night last night with a dreadful migraine. Numbness in my hand and face and excrutiating pain! Lots of water this morning and a nasal spray that I have for migraine which helps but still feel exhausted, drained and delicate! Late start at the office due to that and nipped home for half an hour to try refuel. Kept to the plan with it- just feel rotten. Day off tomorrow with my 2 year old. Tots session with a friend in the morning followed by his swimming lesson then the school run for the others plus my niece. A much nicer day tomorrow once today is out of the way!

Messed up again last night and today. Had a sausage roll for lunch of all things! So much harder when not feeling well and burnt out. Shouldnt be making excuses though!

Talking to my friend at tots swim tday and im thinking of joining the gym with her. Dont know how il find the time but a couple of evenings in the week are do able plus taking my little one swimming in a warmer pool on a friday! My friend comes to tots swim at public pool with me when shes already a member at holiday in so its more money for colder pool for her at the mo. And its cheap membership just a little gym and pool... Ideal! Quite excited about it! Going to join next week :)

Now to get focus back on exante alongside the exercise! I MUST reach goal. I cant come this far and now keep slipping up... Weekends are tough though. Im always fine on it when im in work!

Weigh in yesterday at 10st 10lb and just realised i have lost a stone and a half in a month and a half! ;-)

Went off track big time yesterday. Had 2 slices of m&s steak pizza and half a piece of garlic flatbread! Eeek! Dont know how i convinced myself that was ok i really dont. Still wasnt 100% and then hav been wiped out with a migraine today. Just about back in the real world now at 8pm. What a waste of a sunday my dh only day off in the week! Managed to hav my packs though just had carbonara for tea. Going to be back on fully for the working week.

How is it nearly monday already?! :-\

Morning! I too was notoriously bad all weekend. Had a massive slice of cake and a full roast dinner... ah well. Was 100% yesterday and am determined to stay on track. Back down to 10.5 so pleased and very relieved about that.

So I'm expecting you too to be back on track! Hope work is being kind to you. Can't believe it's Wednesday already - this week is flying by!

Back