No more excuses. I will always be accoutable for mymown actions!!!!

missk007

I have been on my weight loss journey since June 1st. A picture of myself at my daughters 1st birthday kicked my butt into gear.

So far I have lost 9.9kg (21lb). I have worked really hard and I am getting good results. I joined the gym and go on average 3-4 days a week. I hated it at first and now I get grumpy when I can't go. I also joined weight watchers at home program. I like the fact I have to ring in every week and be made accountable for my own actions. Thankfully I am yet to have a gain buy no doubt it will happen. Have to take the good with the bad. I have also quit smoking and I am using patches. Finding this harder than the weight loss. And finally I have started running. I am still on interval training but in a few weeks I should be able to run 5km.

I am very happy right now, I am fitting into clothes that I either haven't worn for ages or they are brand new in my cupboard with tags still on them. Looking forward to going down more dress sizes and feeling healthy.

I have just started day 3 of no smoking. Still have not had one but it has thrown my good eating out the window. New day so will make sure I stick to my points and go to gym to work off my day yesterday. So very hard to find a balance between the 2.

So many people are being very discouraging in my real life. Everyone keeps trying to tell me that I "can't" do both or I "shouldn't" push myself. Well why the hell not? I need too push myself. So many negatives and not enough positive. However I am in a good frame of mind and whilst I am here I can do anything.

Another loss this week 600grams. Only a small loss but I honestly thought I would gain. My total loss now stands at 10.5kg. Quitting smoking whilst dieting has been very hard more so on the mind than anything. Have just passed day 6 without a cigarette and this day has by far been the hardest yet.

I can't wait to say "yeah I have lost 26 kilos and I am a non smoker". That will be a very proud day for me.

Have not managed to get to the gym this week as my youngest daughter has been quite unwell. However I will go in the morning and I have my next assessment next Thursday to up the anti in my gym training. I have completed 30 days at the gym now.

Starting to see changes in my body and clothes are either getting too big ore I am just starting to fit into the next size down.

Back