• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

My name is Sammie and I think I should start this diary off telling you all a little about myself, Im 26 years old and in August I got married to my wonderful husband Carl! We have a little boy who is 4 in November, he is my world I adore him even if he is a handful lol! I am currently a stay at home mum while carl goes out and earns the money lol!!
In October last year I started Weight Watchers and I lost 3 stone which I was delighted about when I joined weight watchers I tiped the scales at nearly 19 and a half stone,:eek::eek::cry: I stopped going once the weddin was out the way and then after the honeymoon and lots of drinkin and terrible eating I rejoined Weight Watchers and I jus haven't got back into the swing of it! I think the constant pointing is getting to me and sometimes being hungry and thinking I cnt really eat that because of how many points it is, is getting to me!
So I have decided to join SW :), I no a few ladies who do it on this site and off and they are all doing so well! I have done sw in the past and I enjoyed doing it!
I am going to get weighed tomorrow morning at 9oclock which I am dreading to b fair because I am expecting to of nearly put all my weight back on :(. I no most days on SW will be an Extra Easy which I am confident with its jus getting my head round my healthy extras and syns but I no I will be ok as long as I have help on here from u lovely lot!

xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Here to Subscribe :) Sorry to lose you to the dark side ;-) x

BeckyT

Always trying!
S: 13st10.5lb C: 9st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 4st4.5lb(31.43%)
Sooooo glad you are joining SW! I know every plan works but counting points was me, just left me feeling deprived!

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Is Sally going to switch too? x

Sooooo glad you are joining SW! I know every plan works but counting points was me, just left me feeling deprived!

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Is Sally going to switch too? x
No Sally is going to do WW still she really doesn't like SW she doesn't think it works she is a total ww lover which I was but I no longer love it lol!!
I am really looking forward to tomorrow but I wont lie and I am sooooo scared I dnt no what im doing! I suppose it jus all comes with time! I wanna get looking for lunch/dinner ideas now I think but im excited to get going!!
xxxxx

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Tano

Gold Member
S: 12st2lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(16.76%)
Good for you chick! Gonna do fab! X

S: 11st0.5lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st12lb(7.77%)
hey gorgeous girl I'm following you on your new journey. ill always follow you good luck xxxx

sharxx

Silver Member
S: 22st7lb C: 17st10lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 4st11lb(21.27%)
Hey Hun hope you enjoy the new way of eating x I had a little go when pregnant and you really do get use to syns etc etc x

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Good Luck for WI Sammie :) x

Good for you chick! Gonna do fab! X
Hi huni thank u im looking forward to doin.it my jeads bk where it sud b although i am.dreadin.gettin.weighed!!!xx

Hi Sammie, posting to subscribe. Good luck with SW xxx
Thank u! Do u do SW?xxx

hey gorgeous girl I'm following you on your new journey. ill always follow you good luck xxxx
Cheers huni! U look fab on ur facebook profile pic
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to follow Hun good luck with it I hope it works well for you <3 x
Thanks huni.i am really goin t try see this through xxxx
Downton gets better tonight :D x
I have taped it.ill watch it.tonight!! I.do.love downton!!!
Xx

Hey Hun hope you enjoy the new way of eating x I had a little go when pregnant and you really do get use to syns etc etc x
Aaawww i hope so i have worked.out what im eatin today and only might use a couple of.syns?! Is that ok not t use loads a day xxx

Thank u ladies for all ur replies!! Im jus waiting t b weighed eeekkk!
Ive worked out sort of what im eatin do u have to use syns every day?! I no ill find out more today but jus wondering coz i prpb wpnt b usin all that many today?!
Xxxx

S: 17st2.5lb C: 17st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Sammie,

I'm just starting out as well and I'm 26! Good luck for your weigh in today and remember now is the time to put a line under it all :)

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Thank u ladies for all ur replies!! Im jus waiting t b weighed eeekkk!
Ive worked out sort of what im eatin do u have to use syns every day?! I no ill find out more today but jus wondering coz i prpb wpnt b usin all that many today?!
Xxxx

Look forward to hearing how u got on x