No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
Hi everyone :wave_cry:

My name is Sammie and I think I should start this diary off telling you all a little about myself, Im 26 years old and in August I got married to my wonderful husband Carl! We have a little boy who is 4 in November, he is my world I adore him even if he is a handful lol! I am currently a stay at home mum while carl goes out and earns the money lol!!
In October last year I started Weight Watchers and I lost 3 stone which I was delighted about when I joined weight watchers I tiped the scales at nearly 19 and a half stone,:eek::eek::cry: I stopped going once the weddin was out the way and then after the honeymoon and lots of drinkin and terrible eating I rejoined Weight Watchers and I jus haven't got back into the swing of it! I think the constant pointing is getting to me and sometimes being hungry and thinking I cnt really eat that because of how many points it is, is getting to me!
So I have decided to join SW :), I no a few ladies who do it on this site and off and they are all doing so well! I have done sw in the past and I enjoyed doing it!
I am going to get weighed tomorrow morning at 9oclock which I am dreading to b fair because I am expecting to of nearly put all my weight back on :(. I no most days on SW will be an Extra Easy which I am confident with its jus getting my head round my healthy extras and syns but I no I will be ok as long as I have help on here from u lovely lot!

xxxxxx

Here to Subscribe :) Sorry to lose you to the dark side ;-) x

Sooooo glad you are joining SW! I know every plan works but counting points was me, just left me feeling deprived!

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Is Sally going to switch too? x

Sooooo glad you are joining SW! I know every plan works but counting points was me, just left me feeling deprived!

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Is Sally going to switch too? x

No Sally is going to do WW still she really doesn't like SW she doesn't think it works she is a total ww lover which I was but I no longer love it lol!!
I am really looking forward to tomorrow but I wont lie and I am sooooo scared I dnt no what im doing! I suppose it jus all comes with time! I wanna get looking for lunch/dinner ideas now I think but im excited to get going!!
xxxxx

hey gorgeous girl I'm following you on your new journey. ill always follow you good luck xxxx

Hey Hun hope you enjoy the new way of eating x I had a little go when pregnant and you really do get use to syns etc etc x

Good Luck for WI Sammie :) x

Good for you chick! Gonna do fab! X
Hi huni thank u im looking forward to doin.it my jeads bk where it sud b although i am.dreadin.gettin.weighed!!!xx

Hi Sammie, posting to subscribe. Good luck with SW xxx
Thank u! Do u do SW?xxx

hey gorgeous girl I'm following you on your new journey. ill always follow you good luck xxxx
Cheers huni! U look fab on ur facebook profile pic
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to follow Hun good luck with it I hope it works well for you <3 x
Thanks huni.i am really goin t try see this through xxxx
Downton gets better tonight :D x
I have taped it.ill watch it.tonight!! I.do.love downton!!!
Xx

Hey Hun hope you enjoy the new way of eating x I had a little go when pregnant and you really do get use to syns etc etc x
Aaawww i hope so i have worked.out what im eatin today and only might use a couple of.syns?! Is that ok not t use loads a day xxx

Thank u ladies for all ur replies!! Im jus waiting t b weighed eeekkk!
Ive worked out sort of what im eatin do u have to use syns every day?! I no ill find out more today but jus wondering coz i prpb wpnt b usin all that many today?!
Xxxx

Hi Sammie,

I'm just starting out as well and I'm 26! Good luck for your weigh in today and remember now is the time to put a line under it all :)

Thank u ladies for all ur replies!! Im jus waiting t b weighed eeekkk!
Ive worked out sort of what im eatin do u have to use syns every day?! I no ill find out more today but jus wondering coz i prpb wpnt b usin all that many today?!
Xxxx

Look forward to hearing how u got on x

Back