No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Its scary my heart was pounding, i hated it!!! Shes lived there avout 3 years!!! Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It made me go all goosepimpley when I read it! Have things like that always happened there?

It's the kind of thing you'd like to experience but not live with... Then again, maybe I'm wired!! x

It made me go all goosepimpley when I read it! Have things like that always happened there?

It's the kind of thing you'd like to experience but not live with... Then again, maybe I'm wired!! x

Ok it started happenin when the lady across the road passed away her mum used t live in my friends house! Her mum passed away in the upstairs bedroom xxx
Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies!
Been a busy morning went t see a friend her lil boys jus had an op poor lil man never known him so quiet!!
Shes always said someone ( a spirit or something) lives in her house a canvas has been thrown off the wall, toys set off all at once ect well today sat theyre havin a convo callum was on the floor the dog was on my lap and her dog jumped up n started barkin at tr table n then backed of then suddebly the chair fell backwards!!!! We jumped up and she was like see i told u then the downstairs toilet flushed twice im not jokin i dint really believe her but.cum away today believin and a lil jumpy!!!!
Fopd today
Breakfast
Fruit n.fibre hexb
Milk hexa

Lunch was rpund my friends
Jacket pot
Butter 1 syn
Tuna sweetcorn n mayo 2syns
Egg mayo 2syns
Salad
Was lovely dint eat it all but still nice!!

Dinner
Chicken jambalaya

Dibdap 4.5syns

57 syns.used this week so far!

Xxxx

OMG at that! I totally believe in Spirits, I believe that they happen at times when we need them (even if we don't consciously know it) so maybe someone just wanted to make sure u knew they was there today. X

id be getting the house blessed! I hate things like that x

Haha!! She seems ok there she jus says she sometimea feels unnerved!!
Xxx

Haha!! She seems ok there she jus says she sometimea feels unnerved!!
Xxx

Does she have any idea who the Spirit might be?

An old lady who used t live there, she was the mother of a lady who suddenly died tuesday across the road! Xx

Ooooo maybe they are both at it now! X

Mornin everyone!
Food for tpday

Breakfast/lunch
2ww sausages 1syn
Beans
'fried' eggs
Pot rosti

Snack fruit

Dinner.... Carls told his parents we will go for dinner we think its chinese!!! So ive decided on
Chicken n sweetcorn soup 7.5syns
This is good for me i would nprmally have chicken fried rice.curry sauce.n.chips but no!!! I wasnt goin t have anything but carls mum n dad will jus ask loads of questions n i cnt b arsed so this should keep them.happy!!

I will have 30g cheese hexa and.i am.goin t get alpen bars today and have one later for my hexb.

I have made another sw quiche so i can.always nibble on that tonight!!

Xxxx

Morning beautiful

I know the feeling about eating something just to keep them happy to avoid questions! It's sometimes just easier isn't it but like you say, the soup will be far less than what you would normally have ;-). Every time I go to the MIL's she's always, always, always offering biscuits or cake slices. It really annoys me. I know she means well and I know I could have something but I don't want to waste my Syns on something that will be gone in such a flash! x

Well yeh thats what i thought about havin the soup i thought i wabt something i like! Chicken.chow mein in low syned but im no keen on it!!

Im prob i jus had a shower and.was SO close t jumpin on the scales!!! I dnt feel any different so i wanted t see but i havent!!

Xxx

Hope u have a good day Sammie, food sounds scrummy! I've never had a Soup from the Chinese, do they do a Veggie one? X PS-Ill smack your bum if you Sneaky Weigh! X

Last edited:
Nooooooo dont do it! My friend is never off of the scales and it so messes with her head!

It would be chicken curry with chips and prawn crackers for me.... I'm not much help am i?!!! x

No becky ur not hahaha but chicken n sweetcorn soup im lookin forward to it!!! I think they do a hot n.spicy one?
I havent been on.the scales its ok lol xxx

Good Girl! Cos I'm spying on you through the window and I will see if you do ;-) x

Ok so i jus had chicken n.sweetcorn.soup....
But ive cum home n im sw chips goin t ave cheese on top (hexa) bet u all think im a right fatty :confused: jus still really hungry!!
xxx

Ok so i jus had chicken n.sweetcorn.soup.... But ive cum home n im sw chips goin t ave cheese on top (hexa) bet u all think im a right fatty :confused: jus still really hungry!! xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do we heck... Soup is lovely but it doesn't fill you up for long. Eat away...

Can you believe I still haven't tried cheesie chips?! x

Back