No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

MFP says 25cals per 100g? X

Too Right Becky! Plus if anyone asks me now, I can just tell them ;-) x

I do hope you haven't had to go bin diviing this morning Sammie ;-) x

It's only because we'd like nothing more than to see you get to target :D x

Too Right Becky! Plus if anyone asks me now, I can just tell them ;-) x

And the good news is it's free so you dont need to bin it! x

I do hope you haven't had to go bin diviing this morning Sammie ;-) x

Aaaaawwwww u guys :p
I really wanna.get t target as well!!
Haha no bin.divin needed i.will be havin sum now i no its free!!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop Whoop! We like Fighting Spirit! Glad u didn't have to dive ;-) x

Subscribing to your thread Sammie but I wont be much use as I know very little about SW but Ill be following your progress. WW suits me at the minute but every time I go down to 26 dailies I give up with the hunger I'm on 28 at the minute probably another 10-12lb I'll be down to 26 if I find myself slipping away I think I will give slimming world a shot to get to target. My sister is doing SW and LOVES it how you finding it so far? I'd say it great not having to pp everything that goes into the mouth :) x

Subscribing to your thread Sammie but I wont be much use as I know very little about SW but Ill be following your progress. WW suits me at the minute but every time I go down to 26 dailies I give up with the hunger I'm on 28 at the minute probably another 10-12lb I'll be down to 26 if I find myself slipping away I think I will give slimming world a shot to get to target. My sister is doing SW and LOVES it how you finding it so far? I'd say it great not having to pp everything that goes into the mouth :) x

Thanks hun!!
How r u? I jus wasnt enjoyin ww anymore it might of ben a wrong move comin t sw but only time will tell and right now im really enjoyin it xxx

Hi ladies so on to day 2 and im still happy woooohooo!!
Lucas first day bk at school today after half term :D he handed his invites out earlier for his party!! His having it at a play area in birstall where we live and its a small ish one there kids will b 4 yrs and.youngers so im happy that its not very big so we can keep ab eye on them ect!! We dint invite everyone as there he was only allowed 12 kids but we invited a few ects as some wont cum and the 5 we dint.invite was because lucas said he dibt want too!! ( i felt terrible but lucas wont b invited t every party)
So i was nervous not many from school wud cum abd we have invited a few from.outside school and now 12 kids are comin and thats 6 from school (including lucas) and 6 from outside school carl will go MAD if loads of other kids cum coz we have t pay for them 7pound a head but like i said i jus wanted t make sure ppl came! I think maybe another 5 will cum from school!!
We went t a party last week n only 4 turned up!!!
Anyway kids partys are so.stressful!!!!!

Todays food

Breakfast (so hungry this morning)
35g fruit n fibre hexb
Milk hexa a
25g extra fruit n fibre 4.5 syns
Banana

Lunch
Pasta quiche
Egg salad
Mayo 2syns

Dinner...... Havent really decided
I might ave chicken and make a sauce with tinned toms and.chips n veg?! I will update later

Syns 87 left :)
Xxx

Why do i alway want chocolate!!!!! Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Have it and syn it! That's what the syns are there for; don't ever deprive yourself sammie because you ARE allowed it! Chocolate is not bad, if eaten in moderation which Is exactly what you can do on this plan xxx

Have it and syn it! That's what the syns are there for; don't ever deprive yourself sammie because you ARE allowed it! Chocolate is not bad, if eaten in moderation which Is exactly what you can do on this plan xxx

Yeh ur right im terrible with chocolate!! I jus walkin t my nearest lil tesco n got some dibdaps so ill have one.of.them later...xxxxx

Back