No More Post Hol Blues!

smidge87

Rubenesque
Hey Guys, I'm baaack!!

Had a great 2 week hols in sunny Lanzarote, but back at work today I started to get post holiday blues!! I weighed in a couple days ago and hit 12lb, so even if you consider possible water and food weight it's still a gain of almost a stone in 3 weeks :ashamed0005: So I decided to check out my holiday photos (not sure if this should go in the photo forum) and I've banished those blues by comparing photos from this holiday to my last in May this year. Three months on Exante can make a huge difference...

May - Aug.jpg

I've got my sister down this weekend so I will be out and about with her, then back on Exante on Monday. I hadn't planned on using Exante again but I've decided to go back on until Xmas and start the new year fresh with healthy eating. My new order is due tomorrow and I've also got a copy of 30 day shred to give things a real kick up the backside!

Wish me luck!

smidge you look fab!

Wow you look great :)

Thank you muchly ladies :):)

You look awesome! Well done you!!!!! You'll drop that stone in no time :)

Welcome back!!!!

Thanks joy! I missed you guys! How have you been getting on?? :)

Missed you too Smidge!!!

I've been a bit up and down with my consumption of other foods and sticking to the plan, so far I'm getting away with it though! Phew!:break_diet:

I've been doing a LOT of walking which is great! But moving out of my apartment and into a hotel... then meeting loads of people to say goodbye to, I'm on 3 packs with a meal instead of 4 packs a day now!! :D

How are you doing??!!!

Hi Smidge and welcome back! Good luck for Monday - it's hard but it's worth it! Bet you lose all that gained weight in a couple of weeks. Your photos are fantastic - what an unbelievable change in just three months!!

Next week is my last, am going away next weekend and have booked a fantastic restaurant, so am refeeding in a few days really - can't believe it! After that I'll be taking myself off the the Atkins forum, which is my spiritual home - need to drop about another stone, but slowly, and while eating proper food, LOL. Absolutely love the low carb WOE but Exante has been so good for me - I needed to lose quickly or I would have lost heart. :D

@Joy you must be moving soon then?? Are you excited? I thought of doing 3 packs and a meal for WS but not sure I'd find the time to eat the 4, do you eat every few hours instead of three times a day then??

@Waterworks thanks you! I'm all geared up and ready to go tomorrow, but not looking forward to having to explain the diet again to new people (at my new job). I bought meals so I could microwave them and wouldn't be so obvious but turns out we don't have a microwave at work :/ Enjoy the hols and good luck with the rest of your journey, don't be a stranger on Exante though! I want to see how you're getting on :D

@weelanie thank you! Stick to the plan and I can guarantee you will see results, it seriously works :)

@Joy you must be moving soon then?? Are you excited? I thought of doing 3 packs and a meal for WS but not sure I'd find the time to eat the 4, do you eat every few hours instead of three times a day then?? @Waterworks thanks you! I'm all geared up and ready to go tomorrow, but not looking forward to having to explain the diet again to new people (at my new job). I bought meals so I could microwave them and wouldn't be so obvious but turns out we don't have a microwave at work :/ Enjoy the hols and good luck with the rest of your journey, don't be a stranger on Exante though! I want to see how you're getting on :D @weelanie thank you! Stick to the plan and I can guarantee you will see results, it seriously works :)

Hey Smidge,

I'm in the process of moving, I head to the caymans this evening. At the moment I'm off the plan almost completely as it's nearly impossible to stick to while travelling but I'm trying to eat healthy all the same :)
I usually eat every 3-4 hrs for the 4 meals. Basically it lets me have afternoon tea! :)
So I have out on a couple of pounds with all the dinners out (prob glycogen refill) over the last couple of weeks but wow have I been having fun in Miami shopping! I went to try on a size 12 shirt (had that size skirt on so it sounded reasonable to me!), then discovered it was huge on me! So I tried a 10, and an 8, with the same result!!! I ended up in a size 6 shirt, wishing my shoulders weren't so broad cos I could've gone down a size agAin in the stomach! I know sizes are different in each shop but wow! :)

I kept trying on mediums, the majority were too big and I had to go down to smalls! With a loose fitting too I managed a size XS!!! I'm not tiny by any means but WOW this diet really worked!!! :) and I still have a stone to go!!! :)

Ooo that sounds great! Especially when I've heard sizes tend to be smaller elsewhere than in the UK? Well done for keeping the weight off, you're a role model :D enjoy the travels!! Hope you still get online to check in here! x

Thanks Smidge!!! I haven't been on here for ages :( bad me!!! But I'm exercising loads and am inspired to do so.... Just shave to keep an eye on my diet. It's like my body is like - woohoo we can have carbs again!!! Yippee!!! So I have to monitor myself. I think I'm keeping junk and healthy foods about even so far but really have some work to do there :)

How are you doing??

Lol hey joy!! Welcome back ;) as long as you're sticking to being good don't worry about anything else! You sound like its still all going really well, what's the food like there??

I'm doing okay, working now on the last 5lb to get me back to pre holiday weight! Should have that off in a couple weeks. Tough time coming up with mine and OH's birthday.. To celebrate or not :confused: x

Back