No more Squidgy Squiggy!!!

x.squiggy.x

Here it goes....

Well here is my food diary. Im planning on doing red and green days mostly maybe one E.E a week as i dont really lose doing E.E alone! Please feel free to comment!

Red Day

Breakfast
2x weetabix (HEX A+B)

Lunch
2x Toast (HEX B)
Bacon and Scrambled Egg
2 syns butter
2 syns tomato sauce

Dinner
Minted Lamb Casserole - with brocolli and cabbage
Yorkshire Pudding - 3 syns
Gravy - 2 syns

Casserole - in a dish put lamb, 4 diced carrots, 1 leek chopped and 2 sticks of celery chopped. For the sauce 500ml lamb/veg stock and 4 teaspoons gravy granules and 1 tbsp mint sauce. cook for 1 1/2 hours! yum yum

Snacks
Kit Kat - 5.5 syns

Total syns 14.5

Not a good day today. Ate about 2 days worth of syns. But as this family meal had been planned not much i could not accept eat it and get straight back on track tomorrow with a green day. :)

This time Im not going to beat myself up that day 2 has gone to pot already and then just binge. The roast dinner is the only thing iv ate today and i still feel full so Im not going to eat just for the sake of it!

Well today so far so good!

Green day!

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (hex a+b)

lunch
Supernoodles (3.5 syns)

dinner
Well....tried as spaghetti carbonara receipe and after two mouthful decided it was not very nice and now feel sick lol. If my belly feels up to it later may just have to have some more supernoodles! not the best today but at least i am still on plan!

Back