Step 1 Sole Source + No more taking the 'scenic route' .....62lb to go!

Hi Ladies :)

So sorry I havent been on here the last few days, I wasnt very well :( I had an awful cold and been super busy with the lead up to christmas so I just didnt get 5 min to my self!! Having a quiet day today so at last I have been able to have a catch up on the thread......and wow!! You are both doing amazing!! You are making me very envious and wishing I was on plan already :) I cant wait to start now.

My appointment is all booked for 6pm on Sunday 28th December ready to start on that Monday morning. I feel very ready for this!! :) xxx

Nice to hear your really focused Sarah. I will be again on the 28th. I aim to shift 2 stones ASAP lol x

Nice to hear your really focused Sarah. I will be again on the 28th. I aim to shift 2 stones ASAP lol x

Good luck for tmrw hun, you can do it!! :)

I am do ready for this now, I'm really looking forward to starting on Monday as I'm sick of the sight of food now lol xx

Hi just wanted to say hello. I am planning on starting CD on the 2nd of Jan I did it 2yrs ago for 8 weeks and lost 2 stone so I know I can do this. I did 3 shakes and an evening meal fir the full 8 weeks so didn't find it so hard to do. I have a family wedding in Greece in July and would love to shed 3 stone by then. Just been to a christening today and the photos made me feel terrible. I would start before but I have a New Year's Eve Boat Party and know I wouldn't enjoy it if I couldn't have a drink. Anyway good luck for 2015

Good luck for tmrw hun, you can do it!! :)

I am do ready for this now, I'm really looking forward to starting on Monday as I'm sick of the sight of food now lol xx

I know the feeling about food I still have tonnes of treats that aren't yet open and it's going to stay that way lol.

I will give you a shout tomorrow when you start. :) good luck Sarah x

Hi just wanted to say hello. I am planning on starting CD on the 2nd of Jan I did it 2yrs ago for 8 weeks and lost 2 stone so I know I can do this. I did 3 shakes and an evening meal fir the full 8 weeks so didn't find it so hard to do. I have a family wedding in Greece in July and would love to shed 3 stone by then. Just been to a christening today and the photos made me feel terrible. I would start before but I have a New Year's Eve Boat Party and know I wouldn't enjoy it if I couldn't have a drink. Anyway good luck for 2015

Hi and welcome :) Good luck for 2nd Jan hun, sounds like you are focused and you will smash that 3 stone!! :) it's things like that, the photos you dislike, that will keep you on track and see you do this!! Iv put mine on my FB which iv never done before so now everyone knows I'm doing it so il not want to fail!! Lol not that I think I will fail, I'm so doing this!! :) we have tons of support here too :) xx

I know the feeling about food I still have tonnes of treats that aren't yet open and it's going to stay that way lol.

I will give you a shout tomorrow when you start. :) good luck Sarah x

Hey hunnie, how has your first day been? Iv just arrived at my consultants house :)

Iv made my bf and kids eat as much of all the treats as I could lol the rest are set aside for them to enjoy for new year :) while il be enjoying my shake :) lol I hope your doing well on day one :)

Right, here goes.....I'm going in :) xx

Good luck. I'm bk on my shakes today after the Christmas binge. I don't weigh until Friday with CDC. So have no idea what damage I have done. I won't be looking at my scales....

Good luck. I'm bk on my shakes today after the Christmas binge. I don't weigh until Friday with CDC. So have no idea what damage I have done. I won't be looking at my scales....

Aw good luck berry!! I'm weighing 9lb heavier!!! But I did have the coil fitted Monday and it didn't go to plan so iv been very swollen, bloated and an awful lot of pain :( so I don't think it's all down to Christmas binging lol either way, it's going to come off very soon :) xx

Good Morning everyone :)

So last night I visited my CDC, collected all my packs for the week, had a really good chat with her and discovered I sure did over indulge over christmas as I weigh more than I expected at 14st 13lb / 209lb but I did have a coil fitted a week ago that didnt go to plan and has caused me great pain and swelling so I think that is partly to blame. However it is what it is and I knoe my next weigh in will be much less, im hoping to be back in the 13's if Im honest, taking my swelling into account that should now start to go down....I hope :/

Today is my Day One and of course I am off to a very positive start :) I have all my packs ready, I have 28 litres of water to hand for the week and I have taken some before pics and measurements and cant wait to see my progress each week now :) I am sooooo ready for this, I really am!! :)

I have never done it so publically either as I usually try this in secret but this time, I have it on my FB, and told everyone and I am really surprised by the support I have. A few negative comments about how CD is 'a quick fix' or 'it will pile back on' but I simply replied that its hardly a quick fix as by time I do my 12 weeks SS+ and follow through the steps to maintenance, it will be 6+ months before Im eating regular food, and that like any plan, if you return to your old ways of course the weight will pile back on!! But thats of course not going to happen as I will be following the plan to the letter all the way to the end :) I cant wait to see those negative comments turn into inquisative interest as they see my progress, as we know it WILL happen :)

How is everyone else doing today?? xx

Day 2 after the Christmas binge. But really week 7 for me now taking out the Christmas period.

So have u had any shakes this morning, what packs did u get? I'm mainly on choc/choc mint shakes and a few bars. I've tried others but went off the taste. Think I may try a couple of others next time. There is a lot of negativity with this diet, not everyone knows I'm doing it. Like u I plan to see it through to the end, move up the steps and introduce food properly (weighing food etc). Knowing correct portions. I can't wait for the spa bog to come out in Jan.

Hello! Mind if I gatecrash? I'm starting Exante today (doing well so far...large black coffee & water, first pack coming up soon!)

i hate the naysayers. There is NO evidence that vlcds are any worse than any other diet for putting the weight back on. I spent 2 years losing 3 and a half stone the "proper" way (lifestyle changes & exercise) - and guess what? I'm still back here! So stuff them! I'm doing this MY way and so should you!

Good luck and I'm glad you have support on Facebook....I'm not that brave yet!

Day 2 after the Christmas binge. But really week 7 for me now taking out the Christmas period.

So have u had any shakes this morning, what packs did u get? I'm mainly on choc/choc mint shakes and a few bars. I've tried others but went off the taste. Think I may try a couple of others next time. There is a lot of negativity with this diet, not everyone knows I'm doing it. Like u I plan to see it through to the end, move up the steps and introduce food properly (weighing food etc). Knowing correct portions. I can't wait for the spa bog to come out in Jan.

Hi Berry,

How did day 1 back on go for you? You sound like youre in the zone :)

I have scheduled my packs in at 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm with extra 3l of water dotted in between :) I had a chocolate shake for breakfast :) and il have strawberry for lunch. I have even set alarms on my phone lol not that I think il need reminding Im hungry but just to enforce that I need to make sure I have them on time so I dont then miss any and get ravenous and go off plan!! As this is what I have done on previous attempts. I dont like any of the hot soups so I tend to stick with banana, strawberry, fruits of the forrest, mint, choc mint and vanilla. My CDC has said no bars for 2 weeks, which I always thought it was only 1 week but thats ok, I can do no bars for 2 weeks :)

I think every diet will always have someone being negative I guess. A lot of people dont understand this diet or how it works!! But thats ok, I do and I know what is required of me to complete it and I know how proud of myself I will be when I get to target and all those negative people are still exactly where they are now lol I l be very glad I started it today :)

Oooh i may have to give spag bol a try!! :) x

Hello! Mind if I gatecrash? I'm starting Exante today (doing well so far...large black coffee & water, first pack coming up soon!)

i hate the naysayers. There is NO evidence that vlcds are any worse than any other diet for putting the weight back on. I spent 2 years losing 3 and a half stone the "proper" way (lifestyle changes & exercise) - and guess what? I'm still back here! So stuff them! I'm doing this MY way and so should you!

Good luck and I'm glad you have support on Facebook....I'm not that brave yet!

Hi, and welcome :) Its tough when threads are very quiet :( Ul find lots of support with us though :) I totally agree, no matter what plan you follow, they all run the same risks and outcomes if you dont follow them. Its a lifestyle change and we all have different roads to get there, this is ours :) and I know which road Id rather be on!! Those who dislike these plans are usually those who have no idea what it is, how it works and have prob never been on a diet in their life or are someone who has tried lots and failed and just cant be happy to see someone else successful on theirs :( But I am so focussed on this, nothing is going to stop me :) x

Hey Sarah :) you sound as if your ready to start your journey which is fab :) x

Hey Sarah :) you sound as if your ready to start your journey which is fab :) x

Oh Honey-j, like you wouldnt believe!! lol I am so in the zone :) lol x

Hi Berry,

How did day 1 back on go for you? You sound like youre in the zone :)

I have scheduled my packs in at 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm with extra 3l of water dotted in between :) I had a chocolate shake for breakfast :) and il have strawberry for lunch. I have even set alarms on my phone lol not that I think il need reminding Im hungry but just to enforce that I need to make sure I have them on time so I dont then miss any and get ravenous and go off plan!! As this is what I have done on previous attempts. I dont like any of the hot soups so I tend to stick with banana, strawberry, fruits of the forrest, mint, choc mint and vanilla. My CDC has said no bars for 2 weeks, which I always thought it was only 1 week but thats ok, I can do no bars for 2 weeks :)

I think every diet will always have someone being negative I guess. A lot of people dont understand this diet or how it works!! But thats ok, I do and I know what is required of me to complete it and I know how proud of myself I will be when I get to target and all those negative people are still exactly where they are now lol I l be very glad I started it today :)

Oooh i may have to give spag bol a try!! :) x

Day one was fine, I was straight back on the shakes with no problems. I was very pleased with myself. I'm very much in the zone to at the moment especially with a holiday coming up.

Not going out NYE now which is an extra bonus for my weight loss.

You sound very organised:) I couldn't have bars for 2 weeks either. I'm not even hungry, I thought I would be getting back on this diet.

Day one was fine, I was straight back on the shakes with no problems. I was very pleased with myself. I'm very much in the zone to at the moment especially with a holiday coming up.

Not going out NYE now which is an extra bonus for my weight loss.

You sound very organised:) I couldn't have bars for 2 weeks either. I'm not even hungry, I thought I would be getting back on this diet.

Yes I too had plans to go out New Year but I have cancelled as I have a little dog that was a stray on the streets for 6+ weeks who I picked up litterally from a ditch 3 weeks ago and I dont want to leave him home alone with the fireworks all going off as I already know loud noises scare him :( So a bonus for weight loss indeed :)

Shake 3 is fast approaching for me at 5pm :) 2 additional litres of water so far consumed and im off out shortly to go to bf's house to cook his tea for when he finishes work at 6 lol Oh and to buy some plain sparkling water....just for a change and variation lol.

Ah so 2 weeks is prob the recommended time for bars then, and im sure they will be very welcomed at about that point too!!

Im glad you have settled back onto plan well, here's to a fab week :) x

Back