Step 1 Sole Source + No more taking the 'scenic route' .....62lb to go!

How r u getting on so far:)

Really great thank you :) I had a slight head ache but nothing too bad......and I couldnt help myself .......I did a keto stick and I am entering ketosis now :) So hopefully by tmrw Im over the hardest bit.

Iv been managing 3+ litres of water a day so I think that helps a lot.

How are you doing? x

Yes doing great. U r doing really well. I'm just hoping I weigh the same at my next weigh in. If it's a gain I can focus on what I have to lose.

Thank you :) Day 3 today for me and so far its going perfect. I am so excited for my weigh in on Sunday at 6 :) When is your next weigh in Berry? What ever it is, just focus on the following rather than past, as we cant cant change that :) Im sure you are doing just fine!! :) x

Thank you :) Day 3 today for me and so far its going perfect. I am so excited for my weigh in on Sunday at 6 :) When is your next weigh in Berry? What ever it is, just focus on the following rather than past, as we cant cant change that :) Im sure you are doing just fine!! :) x

My weigh in is now Saturday. So nervous about the Christmas damage. I've been so tempted to get on my scales but will just sit and wait. Like u said I've just got to look forward now:) the weigh ins come around so quickly. Happy new year.

My weigh in is now Saturday. So nervous about the Christmas damage. I've been so tempted to get on my scales but will just sit and wait. Like u said I've just got to look forward now:) the weigh ins come around so quickly. Happy new year.

Happy new year hun!! :) Don't be nervous, see it as a brand new start :) i know what you mean about getting on the scales as I too was tempted but bf talked me out of it. Not long to go now!! Good luck for tmrw :) xx

I couldn't resist a peak this morning as was 2lb up. A bit dissapointed but cosidering what I've eaten and the amounts it's quite good. How r u getting on? I bet u can't wait for ur first weigh in.

I couldn't resist a peak this morning as was 2lb up. A bit dissapointed but cosidering what I've eaten and the amounts it's quite good. How r u getting on? I bet u can't wait for ur first weigh in.

Aw bless ya, at least you now know and can focus on going forward :)

I can't!! Lol my bf keeps saying he can tell iv lost weight but I won't get on the scales lol even though I want to so bad!! Lol x

When's your first weigh in ?

Hi Everyone :)

So sorry for delay, I have been so unwell with migraine :( I had wk 1 WI and lost 10lb :) BUT I am no longer on CD :( It was a contributing factor to my mega migraine attack so best I dont follow it. However I am not giving up, I have bought myself a 'Fit Bit' and been counting calories and walking/swimming to keep me active. Iv not weighed in this week yet as I also got unexpected TOM too so pretty sure that will register as a +7lb so il miss this week and weigh next week.

I will prob see if admin can move my diary to a more suitable place now im no longer on CD however I will be popping by to see how you guys are doing :) Which takes me nicely onto my question.....How are you all doing?? :) xxxx

Oh gosh Sarah. Hope your better soon. I'm coming off CD myself. What will you do now then ?

Hi Everyone :)

So sorry for delay, I have been so unwell with migraine :( I had wk 1 WI and lost 10lb :) BUT I am no longer on CD :( It was a contributing factor to my mega migraine attack so best I dont follow it. However I am not giving up, I have bought myself a 'Fit Bit' and been counting calories and walking/swimming to keep me active. Iv not weighed in this week yet as I also got unexpected TOM too so pretty sure that will register as a +7lb so il miss this week and weigh next week.

I will prob see if admin can move my diary to a more suitable place now im no longer on CD however I will be popping by to see how you guys are doing :) Which takes me nicely onto my question.....How are you all doing?? :) xxxx

Oh no let me know where u move ur diary to would like to follow you still on your journey. Great loss for ur first week. But I couldn't cope either if I was suffering major migraines. Will you try dieting on your own. I lost 5lbs last weigh in:)

Are you trying another diet:)

Still on CD for 2 more weeks but I can't seem to get 100% again Berry I'm like a lost sheep dunno what to do for the best anymore. X

Still on CD for 2 more weeks but I can't seem to get 100% again Berry I'm like a lost sheep dunno what to do for the best anymore. X

Have u spoke to your CDC about how u feel. It is a very tuff diet. I have 100% days, others I sneak something to eat. I know I'm still losing but I should be 100% everyday.

Have u spoke to your CDC about how u feel. It is a very tuff diet. I have 100% days, others I sneak something to eat. I know I'm still losing but I should be 100% everyday.
Yes I've spoken to her she's ace told me to try step 3 the 1000 plan but the weight loss is too slow.

Im thinks the 5:2 fasting diet :) my weak times are when i get home in the evenings after 5pm I nibble. I'm wasting £46 a week doing this to myself.

Yes I've spoken to her she's ace told me to try step 3 the 1000 plan but the weight loss is too slow.

Im thinks the 5:2 fasting diet :) my weak times are when i get home in the evenings after 5pm I nibble. I'm wasting £46 a week doing this to myself.

The hardest time for me is cooking the kids dinners and evenings. Before I started Cambridge this was my biggest downfall. I've heard good results to with the 5:2 fasting diet. It's whatever suits you. It's so hard to find a good diet.

Yes when I've had a nibble I think what's the point paying what I do weekly if I'm just going to do that. I'm hoping to overcome these odd days that I have..

I'm not sure how old your children are but I go up and have a bath whilst mine are eating. I get peace and also don't have to watch xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back