Step 1 Sole Source + No more taking the 'scenic route' .....62lb to go!

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well some of you will recognise me from the numerous diets I have been on, the numerous diaries I have started and the numerous pounds I have lost and gained over the numerous years I have been fighting this battle! But I know I am in the best place as I know I am not alone on this, as everyone of us here are fighting this same battle and I am sure can relate to this.

I have tried all the conventional diets I can think of, and even when I stick to it 100% I really struggle to lose weight. All I then hear from my SW consultant, or my WW leader is that I cant of been 100%......which when you know you have been is really upsetting and disheartening :( I know that these plans do work for most people, but not everyone!! I have severe hormonal issues which even the best doctors and consultants cant make head nor tale of but we think this is why I struggle with weight loss.

I started 2014 at 14st 6lb......almost a year on I am still no further forward at 14st 4lb which is really disheartening too as its not through lack of trying!! I was down to 13st 5lb in the summer but somehow have lost my way and its slowly creeping back on :( I do not want to add yet another year to this, fighting the same old battle, so THIS IS IT!!

On Sunday 29th December I tried CD on SS+ having only shakes and totally eliminating food from my world for what I intended to be for 12 weeks, however that didnt go to plan so I have gone back to my roots of calorie counting and exercise :)

I have NOTHING to get in my way but me, and I will not let me get in my way!! I want to reach my target and 2015 is MY year to do it :)

Who's with me?? :) I would love to have some buddies to help and support each other :)

Sarah xx

Last edited:
Hey Sarah!

I'm currently on Cambridge doing SS+ on my second week. Weigh in tomorrow but last week I lost 7lbs and my cheeky mid week weigh in was looking like another 4, but not sure until tomorrow! Would love a buddy to keep on track with!

Laura

Hey Sarah!

I'm currently on Cambridge doing SS+ on my second week. Weigh in tomorrow but last week I lost 7lbs and my cheeky mid week weigh in was looking like another 4, but not sure until tomorrow! Would love a buddy to keep on track with!

Laura

Hi Laura,

WOW go you, thats a fab loss!! I bet that felt amazing eh? How much are you looking to lose total? I hope I get a good loss like this :) Its lovely to hear from you and to have you as a buddy :) I wasnt sure whether to post now or wait until I start but I thought hey why not just do it and make some buddys in preparation :)

Sarah xx

Hey Sarah.
Thanks! Yeah I was really pleased but the time is going slowly! Temptation strikes at this time of year. I'm hoping to loose around 3-3.5 stone. How much are you looking to loose?
Definitely get buddies early on, I've heard it really helps. Happy to ping across my email address if you like!
Laura

Hi Sarah Louise good luck on your journey. I've tried ww and sw and never really got any where. This has been the best diet for me. Chatting to people helps alot:)
So far I've lost 21lbs and a total of 11 inches. Long way to go....

Evening all

Thanks for reply Berry1, it sounds like you are off to a fab start!! I was tempted to start CD now but my BF talked me into starting just after christmas so I can enjoy it, especially as its our first christmas together :) Do you have a good plan in place for christmas Berry1?

Thank you Laura, of course, feel free to send me your email :) Im sure we can be great support for each other xx

I don't even think I could start CD now so close to Christmas. I sort of have a plan, I'm having Xmas day off the diet and boxing day the rest is all shakes for me.
I'm really hoping 2 days doesn't do too much damage, I won't be going mad.

I still would like to lose another 4 stone by June as we're off on holiday :)

Have u got all your products ready.

Hey Sarah :) looking forward to following you in a few weeks. :) I will be back on plan on the 27 th Dec. x

I don't even think I could start CD now so close to Christmas. I sort of have a plan, I'm having Xmas day off the diet and boxing day the rest is all shakes for me.
I'm really hoping 2 days doesn't do too much damage, I won't be going mad.

I still would like to lose another 4 stone by June as we're off on holiday :)

Have u got all your products ready.

Thats fab! :) we have a simular goal as I too want to lose 4 stone by June so it will be great having each other for support :)

I have my appointment for 6pm on Sunday 28th December so will get all my food packs then :) I am so focused, and so ready for this, it just cant come quick enough for me :) xx

Hey Sarah :) looking forward to following you in a few weeks. :) I will be back on plan on the 27 th Dec. x

Hi Honey-J,

Thank you for your lovely words of support and following me :) I need all the support I can get as I really want this!! Im so fed up of fighting this battle so this it really it, all or nothing :) Good luck for 27th, Im sure you will do great and I look forward to following your progress too :) xx

Hi Sarah can't seem to get my email over to you. Never mind I'll be following your diary! I've got my weigh in in an hour! Nervous. Wearing the lightest clothes I own!

Yes we can definately support each other. I have a weigh in tomorrow then I don't weigh for 2 weeks as consultant is away.
I know I will be peeking on the scales it's so hard not to. I don't mind if I stay the same over Christmas. I know once it's over I'm back to being good 100%.

I had my last wi yesterday then none for 2 weeks over Christmas. I'm going to try and just take Christmas Day and Boxing Day off plan but hopefully it actually happens like that!

Let me know how your wi goes! Good luck!

Lost another 2lb. I have had a couple of cheat days. Now I'm being 100% apart from Xmas day and boxing. I will weigh myself Christmas eve. I next weight NYE with consultant. Have u lost much Laura.

Hey berry. I'm just starting week 3 so still fairly new. 7lbs on week 1 and 3 this week. I've got about 3 stone in total to loose! You're doing really well, I'm also planning on having Christmas Day and Boxing Day off

Well done, how are u finding the diet? I done exactly the same. 7lbs first week, 3lbs second week. I've now lost a total of 17 inches, that's mainly from hips, waist and chest. I will try to eat well on my days off. Will u weigh before Xmas day.

Hey,
I'm finding it ok. I'm a nanny so the temptation to pick when I feed the kids is insane. Yesterday I had to stay overnight at work for an emergency and didn't have any bars so picked a little then but 100% today.
I normally WI in Wednesday's so yes I'll weigh on Xmas eve. Last meeting with my CDC on Monday for my supplies. Nervous about Christmas!

How are you getting on? :)

Yes getting on OK. I have thought to myself it's Christmas so whatever happens, happens. I just hope I don't gain. Do u peek at the scales.

Back