No more yo yo dieting!

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi hun
Hope you get on on with slim & save... sounds alright eh :) Keep us all posted xxx

Will do! I'm praying they don't taste awful :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww I'm sure they will be fine Hun, I'm back 100% for a spell to get a bit closer to goal, still keeping up the exercise so hopefully things will start to move again, hope you're ok lovely xx

peach pip said:
Aww I'm sure they will be fine Hun, I'm back 100% for a spell to get a bit closer to goal, still keeping up the exercise so hopefully things will start to move again, hope you're ok lovely xx

Shattered but fine apart from that! I don't know where you get your energy from!!!

Slim and save update!

My samples arrived yesterday. So fat had spag Bol for dinner last night and banana milk shake for breakfast today.
Spag Bol was actually quite nice not impressed with the banana milk shake.
Will defo be ordering more spag bol and am going to try the cottage pie. Fingers crossed to tonight's porridge is good!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

You'd better stay around honey otherwise we'll miss you :( x. Good luck with the s&s products x x x

Ooooh sounds alright then... looking forward to hearing progress reports chick ;) xxx

Can I just re-check that me switching diets but keeping my diary on here is ok?

Just had a pm asking me to keep a separate diary on s&s forum as my food references are a distraction to those on 100% TFR

I would NEVER post non LT stuff on the main forums but thought this would be ok as it's my personal diary and dont want to lose touch with the friends I've already made on here who have really helped me

The message actually upset me as the last thing I would want to do is hinder other people's progress

Yeah I think you are ok to keep it on Hun, just not to talk about the food bits that you get on s&s. I'd put a diary on the s&s page too but just keep nipping on here to chat about anything else hun xx

Oh dear! That must have been upsetting! I never heard a dicky-bird when I switched to CD. I did start a new diary on the CD. Forum and I rarely post on my LT one now but I put oodles of food references in responding to other people's posts so don't feel bad...if people were distracted by what you've written they would 'unsubscribe' surely?

Don't take it to heart lovey.....we'd miss you if you went xx

Thanks Denise!

I have read plenty of posts with various food references in them so really didn't think anything of it!

Sorry Susie but youve been told correctly. The rules on the LT forum are different to other forums. If you are no longer following LT Im afraid you cant post on the forum and you definitely cant post about S&S

Admin posted a thread to this effect last week

And there should be absolutely NO food references on the 100% by anyone

I thnik you'll find that the admin like to keep the Forums defined. This is minis post from last week.

This forum is for those who are following the Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme only.

If you are mixing vlcd products then you are not following the Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme.

Those who are not following the Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme please post in the VLCD forum.

Very Low Calorie Diets - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Admin

Whilst food maybe mentioned interms of slip ups, its not generally talked about as an accpeted part of the diet.

Boorish is exactly how it comes across! I have NEVER posted food references on 100% or anywhere else on the forum. I simply told my friends I was trying something different in MY PERSONAL DIARY which has now been moved because someone complains when they didn't have to read it

This has REALLY upset me

Thanks Dusty

You can have your diary in the members diary section or the silver diary section if youd pefer but the rules as far as LT goes are very strict now. Sorry

I would have appreciated being told BEFORE my diary was moved. I havent even decided entirely to stop LT but wont be able to use the diary as S&S wont want LT references

Back