No more yo yo dieting!

peach pip said:
Hey hun hope you are ok xx

Not great Peach :-(

Been crazy busy at work and have come down with some cold/stomach bug thing. Too busy to take time off and my shakes are making me physically sick. Tried using the Atkins bars but they're not designed for meal replacement.
Didn't want to go back to food so soon after Xmas (and would prob make me sick anyway!)
Had a look around the other forums and spotted that tesco ultraslim bars can be used in place of exante so got some of them - not ideal but still VLCD and better than food. Still feel rubbish but they're getting me through

Massive well done on the 10lbs loss :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww hun bless ya hope you're better soon, just makes everything harder when you're I'll as we'll as mad busy working. You're doing dead well to stay vlc though so well done! You will still have a good loss but concentrate on getting better hun that's the important thing. There are some nasty bugs about at the minute everyone where I work is sick as parrots! Touch wood I seldom get sick I'm just staying away from everyone haha xx

Thanks peach! My brother in law is a nurse and he keeps telling me I need good carbs to help me recover (they all think I'm on Atkins) but I don't want to start eating again :-(

susieg77 said:
Thanks peach! My brother in law is a nurse and he keeps telling me I need good carbs to help me recover (they all think I'm on Atkins) but I don't want to start eating again :-(

I think when you're sick carbs just make you feel full and a bit more resilient if you get what I mean, but I tend to just battle through with hot drinks and soup of all things so that would just put you exactly where you are now :s

I'd do what feels best for you hun if you want to battle on with the shakes do that if you feel you need a bit more try some protein then see how you feel then if still no better vegetables (good carbs) xx

I'm a tea and toast kinda gal when I'm sick! It's been torture!!!!

susieg77 said:
I'm a tea and toast kinda gal when I'm sick! It's been torture!!!!

Ohhhhh tea! I've had a trauma with a lack of tea bags over the past few days... My Facebook status has been filled with me begging people to bring me brews as I keep forgetting to buy some! I feel you're pain! Xx

Soooo, fainted in work the other day and had to take yesterday off. Have had to come back today and will be working the next 3 weeks without a day off so diet is on hold.
See you all in a couple if weeks when I WILL get the rest of this weight off
Hope you all have a great couple of weeks
Much love
Susie xxxx

susieg77 said:
Soooo, fainted in work the other day and had to take yesterday off. Have had to come back today and will be working the next 3 weeks without a day off so diet is on hold.
Much love
Susie xxxx

Aww honey bless ya you take care! Look after yourself first xx

Thanks Peach! Keep up ur amazing losses - catching back up with you will spur me on -D

susieg77 said:
Thanks Peach! Keep up ur amazing losses - catching back up with you will spur me on -D

Will try my best hun, if you ever need a chat before you're ready to come back we will be here xx

Much love
Susie xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[
Awww Susie,
You will be missed, hope you`ll be ok and look forward to you coming back soon... tc hunni L xxx

Thanks girls! Just going to get my head down until work quitens down and aim for not gaining weight!
Will prob pop in now and again to have a wee nosy and say hello :)

Keep in touch - I'm sure it will help with your maintenance. Take care of yourself.

Thanks hockeynut xx

This should be my last crazy week at work. Have been eating for last couple of weeks. Didn't refeed as it wasn't planned but have been relatively sensible and have only gained 3 lbs which I know is water weight as have been eating carbs.
Have to be honest that I am REALLY struggling with the concept of going back to shakes but want to go back to vlcd as I know I need to be that strict.
Been on google and the other forums on minimins and have just ordered some slim and save samples. They have a bigger choice of soup and also have 3 proper meals - chilli, spag Bol and cottage pie. On top of that they have porridge, more flavours of shakes and a couple of bars.
If I like the samples I'm switching to them properly as I can't see me getting back onto this 100% without something savoury and also my hubby says if the savoury slim and save stuff is nice he is going to join me as he couldn't do lipotrim as he hates shakes

This should be my last crazy week at work. Have been eating for last couple of weeks. Didn't refeed as it wasn't planned but have been relatively sensible and have only gained 3 lbs which I know is water weight as have been eating carbs.
Have to be honest that I am REALLY struggling with the concept of going back to shakes but want to go back to vlcd as I know I need to be that strict.
Been on google and the other forums on minimins and have just ordered some slim and save samples. They have a bigger choice of soup and also have 3 proper meals - chilli, spag Bol and cottage pie. On top of that they have porridge, more flavours of shakes and a couple of bars.
If I like the samples I'm switching to them properly as I can't see me getting back onto this 100% without something savoury and
also my hubby says if the savoury slim and save stuff is nice he is going to join me as he couldn't do lipotrim as he hates shakes

Oh good luck Susie, let us know how you get on with S&S. I got to the end of my tether with LT too - such a shame the range is sooo limited. I just loved the porridge option on CD ( so nice in the cold weather) but even CD can't offer Cottage Pie ! Wow :D

xx

Thanks Denise!

Lipotrim has given me the kick up the backside I needed but I couldn't face going back to just milkshake!

The slim and save forum members seem to enjoy the savoury options so I have everything crossed and will definitely keep you posted

If no one objects I would like to keep my diary here even if I switch as it's nice to keep in touch with the same people

Hi hun
Hope you get on on with slim & save... sounds alright eh :) Keep us all posted xxx

peach pip said:
You better had keep your diary here hun! Haha xx

:D

Back