No more yo yo dieting!

Can't believe I forgot to say earlier - according to my home scales this morning I'm 11'13. Actually did a wee dance in the bathroom when I saw the 11 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh well done Susie! Can't wait to see an 11 on the left - side of the read out. Don't know about the can- can (with or without knickers) but there'll definitely be a celebration dance :D

Dx

image-2284269564.jpg

My first completely size 14 outfit in years!!!!!! :)

peach pip said:
Aww you look great hun! Bet you're thrilled xx

I did another wee dance Peach! The dog was looking at me like I was demented lol

Louloubellehoney said:
Fantasticooooo brilliant well done, you look lovely hun... :) xxx

Thanks Lou! I will admit they fit cos they're stretchy but a 14 is a 14!!!

Hope you're ok today, you're doing really well xx

Wow Susie, that's awesome n u look super great! Size 14, wow, u lucky lass!
U will soon be trying the 12's!
Xx

Thanks! I can't wait - I haven't been a size 12 since I was 19

susieg77 said:
I did another wee dance Peach! The dog was looking at me like I was demented lol

Haha brilliant! Loving all this dancing! Hope I am come weigh in!! Haha! Macerena poised! Xx

first post xmas weigh in - 11lbs down:D

Have lost the 8lbs I gained and another 3. I knew aiming for 12 was optimistic but am delighted with 11

Just realised when I was updating my ticker that Im exactly half way to target:bliss:

totally awesome!!!! well done chicken..thats an amazing loss...and half way there...good feeling eh?? big up to you hunni x

yay well done susie! thats a great loss! and half way is great too, wont be long now til goal is looming! xx

chunkychops said:
totally awesome!!!! well done chicken..thats an amazing loss...and half way there...good feeling eh?? big up to you hunni x

Thanks! It feels great - mentally it just seems easier now that I know I will soon have lost more than I still have to lose. Crazy really! The 25lbs to target is still 25lbs but knowing I've already done that proves I can whereas when I started and realised I had 50lbs to lose it just seemed like such a huge unrealistic amount to lose!

I know the 2nd half will be slower than the first as weight loss always slows down as you weigh less but hoping it doesn't take much mote than the 5.5 weeks it took to lose the 1st half

peach pip said:
yay well done susie! thats a great loss! and half way is great too, wont be long now til goal is looming! xx

Fingers crossed Peach :)

susieg77 said:
Fingers crossed Peach :)

You've done so well hun, I'm hoping the momentum of my losses will stay quite good despite the losses slowing down a bit just hope they don't slow too much xx

Me too! We'll both be 10 stone before you know it :D

Great weight loss. Big well done!

Back