No more yo yo dieting!

Thanks Lou and no doubt about it Tru! My aim was to lose 1 1/2 by Xmas then start again after Xmas. I've only got 6lbs left to hit that target :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I survived my first night out! Claimed I was on antibiotics, took the car and drank sparkling water
Didn't spend a penny, caught up with friends I hadn't seen in years and generally had a great night.
I even gave lifts home to some of my friends and didn't bat an eyelid when they bought chips. Was soooo proud of myself for resisting
Oh and I had to put a belt on my new size 16 jeans! When I bought them they were really tight but I carry all my weight round my middle and I knew my top and jacket would cover any lumps and bumps. I put them on last night and they were loose :)

Well done Susie for surviving your first night out and the nasties :) isnt the best feeling in the world how well your clothes fit now, I think its much better than what the scales says although thats a bonus :) Id say you looked fab last night :) x

Thanks! Don't know about looking fab but I certainly felt it :)

So I survived my first night out! Claimed I was on antibiotics, took the car and drank sparkling water
Didn't spend a penny, caught up with friends I hadn't seen in years and generally had a great night.
I even gave lifts home to some of my friends and didn't bat an eyelid when they bought chips. Was soooo proud of myself for resisting
Oh and I had to put a belt on my new size 16 jeans! When I bought them they were really tight but I carry all my weight round my middle and I knew my top and jacket would cover any lumps and bumps. I put them on last night and they were loose :)

Whoop go you!! :) so glad you made it through and still feel so positive ... glad you wasn't even tempted with the chips lol.

I bet you looked fab!!! so pleased your clothes are showing such a big difference. Keep it up :) x

Yay well done Hun!!! It's easier than you first imagine isn't it when you're out... It hasn't bothered me and hell I used to drink! Haha!! Xx

I have been to 3 parties friends have thrown since I've been on this diet and I've managed to stay 100% everytime ...I have told them I'm on the diet which actually made it easier for me at the time. Also meant I could make a shake whilst at their houses so I had something to drink while others were eating x x x

Had a really upset tummy last night and today. Just tried a choc "muffin" as I knew if I had a shake I would have thrown up. Was a bit tasteless but much easier on my poor tummy.
Was VERY strange chewing again!
Going to try Peachy's "crisps" later as still can't face the thought of a shake

Sorry to hear you have an upset stomach :( Have you tried the flapjacks? I tried them years ago and was so turned off them but the other day I got one to try and had it sat night with a cup of tea and have to say it was nice enough! went back to the chemist today and swopped some shakes for them to have in the evenings, had one 2nite and it was even nicer then the one I had on sat :) I got the peanut one they really are worth a try if you want something solid for your tummy!! Hope you are feeling better soon plenty of rest, tea and water x

Thanks!
Haven't tried the flapjacks as I'm not a fan of peanut flavour stuff and can't stand coconut
Feeling a bit better now

Well the peanut ones do taste like peanuts a lot havent tried the coconut ones chemist doesn't get them in, don't think I'd be a fan of them but everything is worth a try once :)

Glad to hear you are feeling better :) are you doing refeed for xmas ? x

I'm thinking of only doing the first 3 days of refeed, take it easy on Xmas day then straight back to 100%

I so cant decide what to do :( whether to do full refeed or just take the days off !! x

I don't want to eat for a full week!

Yeah im the same just afraid if I dont do the full refeed I will put loads of weight back on when eating :( x

I forgot to take my lunch time shake to work with me yesterday so when I got home I made a choc one into a muffin and a vanilla one into custard and had them together
Delish!

just refeed for as many days as you want to hun, then get back on it, when someone puts on a lot of weight from not refeefing properly its all water weight and will come off really quickly when youre back on 100% xxx

susieg77 said:
I forgot to take my lunch time shake to work with me yesterday so when I got home I made a choc one into a muffin and a vanilla one into custard and had them together
Delish!

How's it going Hun u still going strong? Xx

:D Hi how are you doing? The muffin custard thing sounds alright... lol xx

I'm good! Although been out all day and night and had to make do with an Atkins bar. Yuck!
Worth it though, out shopping with hubby and fitted into a size 14 skinny jeans! They're stretchy and still have a bit if a spare tyre in them but only one!
Then just been to Christmas with the Rat Pack - it was amazing! I love me a bit of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
Hope you're both doing well Peachy and Lou xxx

Back