No more yo yo dieting!

Oh I see hun, well hope they appreciate you! I`d be giving you a bonus if i was your boss lol xxx

We get bonuses in march Lou :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:)

Susie...its not good when you work crazy like that...make sure you take care of yourself honey x x x

Lol, I wouldn't inflict that on you

Oh well looks likes it day 1 again.

Took nearly 3 hours to get gone from workday night after getting stuck on the train because of the bloody weather. Felt really faint and caved to a chicken sandwich from the catering trolley.

Going to boots today to buy a box of Atkins cereal bars to keep in my bag in case anything like that happens again as at least I know they won't knock me out ketosis

Aww hun bless ya don't sweat it just jump back in board and you will do just fine xx

I know Peach, just annoyed with myself for delaying Ketosis

susieg77 said:

Nah remember it was just a sandwich it's not like you got it on with a KFC bucket! You will still be losing weight x

The main thing is, you went no further than the sandwich PLUS you have a strategy for coping if it happens again.....so stop beating yourself up!

Dx

At least you picked a healthy option :) it could of been much worse x x x

Thanks ladies!
Not bad Peach, 12 hour day in work yesterday so didn't get chance to post.
This will be last weekend I get off until last week in February so I am going to very lazy!
Think ketosis has kicked in and according to my home scales I'm down 4lbs of the 8 I gained over Xmas and new year.
Not weighing in officially until next sat as i have enough shakes to do me and I'm a bit skint after Xmas so am hoping to have lost the other 4 by then and *crosses fingers* another 4 to keep it company. Probably a bit optimistic but 12lbs in a week and a half factoring in week 1 water loss should be doable and nothing wring with a bit of ambition lol

8lb Xmas weight gain gone in less than a week ( and that's including the chicken sandwich on Thursday!)
Fingers crossed for another few lbs for the rest of the week and back into the 11's on Saturday

8lb Xmas weight gain gone in less than a week ( and that's including the chicken sandwich on Thursday!)
Fingers crossed for another few lbs for the rest of the week and back into the 11's on Saturday

Well done Susie ! :D

Thanks Denise and Lou :)

Back