Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Well done for getting into the 10's :)

Sounds like you are doing really well with your food choices, well done :)

Well done for getting into the 10's :) Sounds like you are doing really well with your food choices, well done :)

Thanks miss mac! :)

Well I ate lunch - steak sandwich with mustard mayo - only ate half the bread though

Yoyo, you need to update your stats! They're still showing you at 11st 5lbs. That's practically the first thing I do after a weigh-in!

Keep going with it, you're doing so well - food thoughts are the pits aren't they? Great that you're still doing your morning walk x

Yoyo, you need to update your stats! They're still showing you at 11st 5lbs. That's practically the first thing I do after a weigh-in!

Oh I thought I had :) let me check

Keep going with it, you're doing so well - food thoughts are the pits aren't they? Great that you're still doing your morning walk x

Yeah struggling today - just eaten a bar of dark chocolate. I don't care. It will come off with all this exercise I'm going

We're going out to a curry house later and planning not to eat to save money but who knows whether I'll have the willpower once I'm there! :)

10 stone 11.6 this morning! Off back to bed till the alarm wakes me to go up white nancy!

Well I am so hungover..

The good news is I didn't eat any curry..

The bad news is I drank so much beer! And two shots of sambuca. And a glass of fizz!

Stayed up chatting till 4am and then had two hours sleep before heading up white nancy.

Knackered. Had to call in sick at school which I am mortified about but I couldn't drive safely this lunchtime as I still felt rotten! (It's a volunteer role).

Supposed to be running today and I might still go actually it might make me feel better. OH doesn't want to though.

Food wise today I've had tea and coffee with milk, a pain au chocolat up white nancy, a bowl of granola with milk, some sushi and I have some carrot sticks and humous to have in a bit.

Weigh in day tomorrow - I'm on track for 2lbs off this week unless my drinking makes me gain :(

I do admire your grit, getting up after two hours sleep and with a hangover to do your climb.

I do admire your grit, getting up after two hours sleep and with a hangover to do your climb.

Well it's a social thing really. The guy we went out with last night is leaving today to go back to Canada (he comes over to visit family every summer) and we had a breakfast up there this morning as a send off :)

Weigh in day today

Week 7 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9

So thanks to the alcohol I drank on Monday night and maybe the chips I had last night! - I've put on this morning so I've only lost .4 llb this week :( I was heading for a 2llb loss but I sabotaged it with booze and food.

At least it's a loss over the week. I know it will come off again.

That's not so bad chick. Think its moor rant not to miss every social event and to take part in the ones that matter.

Loving your rock n roll phoning in sick because of a hangover! Wonder what excuse you gave? Life is for living :)

Hope you've had a good day x

At least you're showing a loss that's the positive side, just goes to show that the exercise is doing you good too - maybe just a couple less drinks this week :) xx

It will have dropped more in a couple of days. At least you're having fun and you're still losing. :)

Yes true ladies, very true..

So today started really well - I was on track for 100% TS until...

We went out with clients this evening and I had 3 glasses of prosecco and shared lots of tapas. It was yummy and I don't mind too much - I was good the rest of the day - had 3 packs and 4 squares of dark chocolate with chilli.

Let's see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Run day tomorrow. Today I went up white nancy and did the abs challenge. And went for a short walk with the dog.

Night xx

That's not so bad chick. Think its moor rant not to miss every social event and to take part in the ones that matter. Loving your rock n roll phoning in sick because of a hangover! Wonder what excuse you gave? Life is for living :) Hope you've had a good day x

I felt awful calling in sick but I didn't feel completely sober so didn't want to turn up at school smelling of booze :( I said I had a migraine so couldn't drive. Hope you are doing well TH? X

At least you're showing a loss that's the positive side, just goes to show that the exercise is doing you good too - maybe just a couple less drinks this week :) xx

Yeah a couple less drinks would be good but we go on holiday on Friday so I'm not sure that's going to happen! I'll be super good when we get back to lose this last stone :)

It will have dropped more in a couple of days. At least you're having fun and you're still losing. :)

Yes it's all going in the right direction - and teaching me about maintenance too :)

10 stone 12.1 this morning :) off to walk up white nancy! :) have a great day everyone xx

Back