Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Sounds so healthy - your food choices and exercise!

Thanks Lynne - could probably be healthier but it seems to be working :) and seeing as my main goal is once I get to goal to maintain, then anything that doesn't make me feel like I'm on a diet (which I don't) is good for me! :)

Week 9 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8

0.1 llb lost in two weeks.. Ah well.. At least I know I can maintain ;)

I'm sure when my exercise ramps up next week it will start coming off - can't bring myself to go back on exante properly yet!

I think you've done well to maintain especially when you've been on holiday to Italy. Have a good day in London.

I think you've done well to maintain especially when you've been on holiday to Italy. Have a good day in London.

Thanks Cate - yes I've not exactly been dieting recently with the festival and then Italy :) I guess it's made me realise I can use exante to maintain and can never relax and go back to old habits! Lol

Its all coming together nicely Yoyo & your metabolism is liking what you are doing so well done xx

Keep at it Yoyo. Ur doing really well :) x

Thanks TH - at the back of my mind I'm tempted to go back to TS so I can see the pounds drop off but I keep reminding myself that my long term goal is maintenance and that's it's still coming off, albeit slower, which is better in the long term..

Been in london today with work so no walk to white nancy for me this morning but we did walk from Hyde park to shepherds bush so I've done some exercise.

Food wise, I had planned to be good and stick mostly to exante but ended up eating granola with strawberries for breakfast, a bar for lunch, half a carrot cake muffin, and a duck Thai curry for dinner! Lol! Didn't have much rice and ate the meat and left the sauce but still..

On the train on the way to Milton Keynes to get our car and drive back up to Manchester, abs to do before bed when we get home. This abs challenge is killing me! It takes me ages now to do the number of reps I'm up to! I'll be glad when I get to the end of the 30 days! Lol..

Lovely day!

10 stone 12 this morning - a fraction off.

Right, we're off for a run and then a walk up white nancy. Got a busy day today - going for a meeting with the CEO of the nursery I am due to start work at to give her some feedback on the recruitment process - eek! Then I'm at school this afternoon and going out tonight for a champagne tasting and 5 course meal! How on earth will I make good choices? Lol!

Have a great day everyone x

We all deserve a night off now & then. Enjoy your evening Yoyo x

Hope you enjoy your meal tonight!

Well I didn't make good choices this evening / though I got so full at one point I literally couldn't eat anything else and I didn't drink as much fizz as anyone else either so the bonus is I'm feeling great now, not drunk at all :)

Night x

10 stone 11 this morning! Yey! Almost back down to what I was last week in Rome..

A bit hungover so a bit late up but we're off up white nancy now :)

Have a great day y'all xx

Mmmm champagne is my favourite thing in the whole wide world! I think I like it more than my hubby ;-) have fun x

Lol!!

We all deserve a night off now & then. Enjoy your evening Yoyo x

Thanks Susie - I ate little during the day to balance it out ;)

Back