Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

You'll get there Sarah. You have a very good reason to xx

Thanks so so much for your support Susie - very kind of you xxx

Working from home today. Only day I'm in the office as I have a two day paediatric first aid course starting tomorrow run by Millie's trust which I'm really looking forward to and then two days working at KA Thurs and Friday.

A guy from Millie's trust came round today to fill in the finding paperwork and I had to do a maths and English test on the spot! It's been ages since I did mental arithmetic I was very rusty but I got it all right :)

Had to go to the docs today coz I've been coughing and wheezing after my run and I think I might have exercise induced asthma. He's given me a peak flow monitor to use for a couple of weeks to see if I have asthma or not. So we'll see tomorrow after my next run.

Also I need to go and have a blood test to see if my iron levels are back up to normal after the miscarriage - I popped into hospital to get the test done but there was a huge wait so I'll have to go next week instead. While I was there I popped into the EPAU to get the number of their support group / counselling service. I feel like I'm ready to talk about it now and heal... It's funny I thought I'd dealt with it but all I've done is bottled it up. OH is out with the dog at the moment because he's trying to avoid one of his best friends who got in touch to see if we are in today so they can 'pop round' on their way home to Edinburgh. We know they've been trying so we think they may have an announcement. It probably sounds really bad but I just can't face people telling me their pregnant to my face. Over the phone or by text is fine, because I can say I'm pleased for them (which I am) but I don't have to hide the sadness in my face. Hubby's reaction to his best mate has made me realise how much this has affected him. All his friends have children now.

Anyway, sorry to bring the mood down..

Today's exercise consists of a short walk this morning (too tired to walk up white nancy) and then weights training in a bit followed by a 90 min yoga class.

Food wise I've had shredded wheat with fruit, an exante bar, 2 crumpets with butter and jam, a banana, a small box of sushi, some chicken and a small bar of dark chocolate :) that will probably be it for today.

Hope everyone else has had a good day? X

Bless you both...Everyone experiences different things at different times. It's good that you give each other space. U recognise that what might be right for you, might not be right for OH. You are heading in the right direction.

Get those iron levels checked. Don't be putting it off cos ur busy.

Hope u enjoyed yoga :) x

Just went out for a run and ran 5k or 3 miles - longest run yet! I have 7 weeks to get up to 10k!

If anyone wants to sponsor me, I'm running to raise money for the miscarriage association, as I miscarried my first baby back in march. This exercise and diet plan was really my way of coping and getting something positive out of a bad situation.

Text LAYA79 and your donation amount to 70070 to donate.

www.justgiving.com/bracheadley

Will def do this while in work tomorrow (in bed now) xx

I can only begin to imagine what being told by others that they are having a baby puts you through, these things really do take time and you are both right to get through this time in whatever way works best for you xx

Get your blood tests done as soon as you are able to, need to ensure that you are fully healthy x

I can only begin to imagine what being told by others that they are having a baby puts you through, these things really do take time and you are both right to get through this time in whatever way works best for you xx Get your blood tests done as soon as you are able to, need to ensure that you are fully healthy x

Will do Katie xx

Well, what a palaver today.

So I got up far too tired to go for a run this morning so I stayed in bed for a bit then got up and went to KA for first aid training.

On the way I drove round a bend to find an old lady waving her arms around to stop the traffic, she was a bit too late for me to stop but as I drove past I thought what if she has an emergency and needs help?, so as I had loads of time spare before I needed to be at work I turned round and drove back. As I went round the corner I find her doing the same thing so I slowed down and asked her if she was ok. She explained she was trying to get cars to slow down round the bend as their was a truck parked on the other side of the road and it was dangerous. So panic over, I drove off.

First aid training was really good. It was actually Millie's mum Jo from Millie's trust who was doing the training. For those of you who haven't heard of Millie's trust, Jo's daughter Millie died last year at a nursery in Stockport from choking. Something which could have easily been prevented had the nursery nurse been first aid trained and used her training properly. It was so sad to hear her talk about what happened. What a brave woman. I really admire her and told her so.

It's TOTM for me, 3rd cycle since the miscarriage and they are heavier than usual but at 4pm I felt a gush, similar to when I miscarried, and I felt really faint. To cut a long story short my hubby had to get a taxi to me to drive me home then I called 111 and got an out of hours appointment. I've just got home, everything is fine, just might take a while to get back to normal periods if they ever will.

Food wise I'm rubbish at the mo. I've fallen back into old habits, thinking I can eat whatever I want and reward myself just because I'm going a lot of exercise. I need to get out of this habit, starting tomorrow. Might have a pack for breakfast after my run and a pack for dinner, as lunch is provided at the training tomorrow.

Today I had shredded wheat with milk and blueberries for breakfast, sandwiches and 2 lots of cake for lunch and a sushi box and a small bar of dark choc for dinner!

Weigh in tomorrow, I reckon it will be the first week in the 11 I have been on a diet that I'll have gained :( I was 10 stone 9 last weigh in. This morning I weighed 10 stone 11 I think..

Ah well, these things are sent to try us and at least it's a good thing I've recognised my bad habits..

Hope everyone else had a good day xx

Hope you're feeling okay now xx That must have felt awful, take it easy lovely x

Re the food choices, totm won't be helping there, don't be down on yourself as you've come a long way, you'll soon get to grips with what you can and can't eat without gaining.

Hope you're feeling okay now xx That must have felt awful, take it easy lovely x Re the food choices, totm won't be helping there, don't be down on yourself as you've come a long way, you'll soon get to grips with what you can and can't eat without gaining.

Thanks Katie - good luck with your restart! How exciting that you'll be at goal after this next session of TS!! :)

Take it easy chick. Don't beat yourself up. You are doing well :) x

Thanks TH :) you little gym bunny you xx I love reading about the things you and Katie get up to
- you sound like you have a great friendship and the dynamic between you and banter makes me chuckle :) xx

I've decided if I'm not at goal by the time I've done my race I'm going to TS afterwards until I am :) the race is at the end August.

What a day you have had and such a tragedy about Millie.

Yoyo, you are doing great. You've identified the old habits to avoid so give yourself a break. Hope you are ok now x

What a day you have had and such a tragedy about Millie. Yoyo, you are doing great. You've identified the old habits to avoid so give yourself a break. Hope you are ok now x

Yeah two shots of limoncello and a 7-0 football match on the tv and I'm chilled :) x

Thanks TH :) you little gym bunny you xx I love reading about the things you and Katie get up to
- you sound like you have a great friendship and the dynamic between you and banter makes me chuckle :) xx
Pity you don't live closer yoyo, you could torture me as well :D xx Only joking, TH is a star, she cracks me up and distracts me from feeling the pain and is nothing but supportive :) xx

Pity you don't live closer yoyo, you could torture me as well :D xx Only joking, TH is a star, she cracks me up and distracts me from feeling the pain and is nothing but supportive :) xx

Lol! I'd love to hang out with you both :). Thanks also for the donation honey, means a lot xx

Back