Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

You're doing so well you slut dropper you - that really did make me lol :) Well done on the weight loss, you're doing fab! Hope today is wonderful for you and I'm glad the train stopped at Stoke and didn't go straight to London :eek: xx

Lol! You're so funny :) thanks for the support hon xx hope you've had a good day x

Phew! I'm exhausted! I'm in the woddler room so my kids are aged between 1 and 2 - I've really enjoyed today but you only get a break for half an hour in a 10 hour day! I could have murdered a brew at around 3pm!

Food wise I've had shredded wheat with strawberries and blueberries for Bfast, I ate some of the kids spag Bol for lunch and a bar on my break and then when the kids had tea I had some of their cheese potato wedges with dips. You are supposed to eat with the children to model behaviour :)

Going to have dinner shortly and then an early night I think!

Glad you had such a good day, those little ones will soon have you worn out....and very fit :) xx

Great day today thoroughly enjoyed my day, the children I worked with and I wasn't tired! :)

I've had a work out though, carrying and picking up kids all day :)

Food wise not so good.. Let's try and remember..

Cereal blueberries and milk for breakfast
Minted lamb casserole (tiny portion if child's food) and frozen yoghurt.
Exante bar
Shortbread biscuits and mini chocolate rolls in staff room - a couple each
1/4 Cheese sandwich and a scone with jam and cream (kids tea)
Prosecco x 3 glasses
Pork wrapped in prosciutto and served with potato cakes and black pudding balls for starter, followed by sea bass and crayfish main
Treacle sponge with butterscotch sauce and icecream for pudding!

Walked to and from the pub this evening and going for a long 5 hour hike and climb up kinder tomorrow so I reckon I've earnt it ;)

Night all xx

Prosecco x 3 glasses
Pork wrapped in prosciutto and served with potato cakes and black pudding balls for starter, followed by sea bass and crayfish main
Treacle sponge with butterscotch sauce and icecream for pudding!

I'm salivating. :drool:

Sounds like fun with the woddlers Yoyo. ( love that word ) How many do you have to look after?

Good luck on the hike, that's going to work off a few calories for sure x

Have just caught up. Love reading your diary Yoyo! You're doing so well with a healthy diet and exercise but also not letting dieting take over your life. I guess it's all about balance. Well done on getting into single figures too! I'd love to work with toddlers! It must be really fun.

Sounds like fun with the woddlers Yoyo. ( love that word ) How many do you have to look after? Good luck on the hike, that's going to work off a few calories for sure x

Hi Susie - the numbers vary but we had 10 in on Friday and that's a busy day. It's a 1 to 3 ratio if adults to children in the woddler room.

Hike was fab, but I ate like a pig afterwards!

Have just caught up. Love reading your diary Yoyo! You're doing so well with a healthy diet and exercise but also not letting dieting take over your life. I guess it's all about balance. Well done on getting into single figures too! I'd love to work with toddlers! It must be really fun.

Thanks Lynne - working with toddlers is lovely, really fun and rewarding :) I love it.

Regarding the diet - I guess I've relaxed my attitude as I am doing so much exercise but I can't get too complacent - because of my eating over the last few days, regardless of exercise I'm back up to 10 stone 13!! That's a 4 llb gain! Eek!

I want to see whether it will drop down of it's own accord rather than panic and start dropping my eating right down, I'm wondering whether it's muscle gain..

Just see if it settles... U shd be ok. Glad ur enjoying job. Kids are fab aren't they?

Part of my busy week last week was interviewing. We interviewed on Thursday and have just appointed a teaching assistant to work with me from September to support a little girl with Down's syndrome. I think we will get on well :)

X

Just see if it settles... U shd be ok. Glad ur enjoying job. Kids are fab aren't they? Part of my busy week last week was interviewing. We interviewed on Thursday and have just appointed a teaching assistant to work with me from September to support a little girl with Down's syndrome. I think we will get on well :) X

I love working with children and can't believe I'm finally getting paid to do it! (Albeit not much) I'd love to train to be a teacher at some point I think.

Your weight gain may well be muscle. I originally trained to be a drama and english teacher but have been working in the Criminal Justice System for the last 28 years now. Started out as a probation officer but have worked on a Youth Offending Team since June 2000.

Your weight gain may well be muscle. I originally trained to be a drama and english teacher but have been working in the Criminal Justice System for the last 28 years now. Started out as a probation officer but have worked on a Youth Offending Team since June 2000.

That sounds like an interesting job Lynne :) x

I've always thought I'd like to study child psychology and help disadvantaged children, or those who have been traumatised in some way, and I'd like to foster eventually. Working with youth offenders must be really rewarding and frustrating in equal measure Lynne. I always look at what drives the behaviour and find it so sad that once a child is caught in a cycle of crime it's hard to break :( especially when in an institution where they are surrounded by other youth offenders.

Just went out for a run and ran 5k or 3 miles - longest run yet! I have 7 weeks to get up to 10k!

If anyone wants to sponsor me, I'm running to raise money for the miscarriage association, as I miscarried my first baby back in march. This exercise and diet plan was really my way of coping and getting something positive out of a bad situation.

Text LAYA79 and your donation amount to 70070 to donate.

www.justgiving.com/bracheadley

Done :) Signed it TH. Good luck with fundraising. I know how hard that can be! You nail the 10km easily! X
Oh thank you so much TH, that's very kind of you xx

10 stone 11 this morning so it's coming back down again! Not sure if I'll make a loss this week though - I've only got till weds :)

Off to take Barney for a walk. No white nancy this morning - we're still knackered from the weekend!

You'll get there Sarah. You have a very good reason to xx

Back