Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

That's a fabulous run time, well done :clap: xx

10 2.4 after my last DD of the week. I have two UD's in a row now so will probably see quite a gain this weekend! But then I have another DD before weigh in on weds

You are doing great. Have a lovely weekend. x

Enjoy your weekend yoyo :) xx

Mere, Katie, Bob, TH and Darcy

Thanks for the comments girls, what would I do without you?

I had a great day yesterday, wasn't too focused on food (never am when I'm not restricting myself) so didn't go too mad or eat rubbish. Had a few drinks last night though so my head is throbbing a little today and I have a 6 mile run to do at some point and a BBQ at 4!! :)

Need to tidy the garden and our allotment too today.

Went out last night and wore my fake leather trs again with a cardigan - I was really pleased with how I looked - no muffin top or anything! :)

I also was dead pleased with my hair - I've been umming and ahhing about having a fringe cut in for months and had a hair appointment booked for the beginning of this month but couldn't afford it so pushed it back to October.

Well Friday night for some reason I decided to take matters into my own hands and cut my own fringe! Eek!

I did a really good job though and I'm dead pleased with it. Everyone said they can't believe how much it suits me!

Went to the comedy store and then to a club that plays indie Manchester music (Clint Boon was DJ-ing) so I danced till my feet hurt. Hubby was driving bless him as we live too far away from Manchester to afford taxis etc. Got home at 3.30am so had a nice lie in :)

Have a great day whatever you are up to xx

10 stone 1.3 this morning! What is going on? I'm not complaining but it seems this fasting malarky has kick started my weight loss.

Will see what happens tomorrow after another down day x

That is fantastic, well done, you are almost there. x

Enjoy your day. All the gardening will burn up the calories. I am about to do a spot of gardening too as it is such a beautiful day. x

Glad you had such a good day yesterday, hope today is a great one, lovely day for a BBQ :)

You'll have to post a fringe pic xx

Thanks mere, TH and Katie

I will post a pic when I have a good one ;) I'm loving the fringe - keep catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror and smiling :)

Good day - though after drinking last night it was a bit of a write off - just back from my friends BBQ and didn't run today so I'll need to run tomorrow instead. But tomorrow is supposed to be a DD - I'll see how I get on.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend. I'm shattered after last night so in bed and ready for sleep. Night all xx

Morning!

Just ran 7 miles! Walked up white nancy then went for a run. Was only supposed to do 6 miles but I went the wrong way so I thought I might as well do an extra mile seeing as I need to run 9.6 in a few weeks.

I ran 10 minutes walked 2 minutes all the way. Which is less walking than the run walk cycle of 3/4 mile 1/4 mile which I did in my recent 10k race.

Supposed to be a DD today - will see if that's enough energy. I'm actually craving a shake now!

Well done Yoyo. Did you weigh this morning ? You must be touching the 9s now. x

Well done Yoyo. Did you weigh this morning ? You must be touching the 9s now. x

I put weight on this morning - but that's to be expected after a UD :) think I was back up to 10 stone 4 or something.

DD today though and doing well so far - only had 1 pack!

All going well Yoyo, well done x

Back