Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

That is a very sad post and I really feel for you. I agree with Miss Mac mark the date with a simple gesture. Hopefully you will go on to have a beautiful healthy baby. I had a miscarriage between my first and second so I know how devastating it can be. Acknowledge that you are still in mourning for what should have been. I hope writing that post has helped you. My thoughts are with you. xxx

Thank you mere - I'm feeling so much better today xxx sorry to hear about your loss too, I hope I get a family one day x

How are you feeling? How did yesterday go? Was thinking of you x

Hi Lara - Tuesday was fine, busy, emotional. Had an event to run that evening which went well.

Oh sweetheart I really wish that I had logged on and seen this xxx You're right in that it is so unfair but don't ever feel stupid for loving and missing your baby, that is perfectly natural and it's the wonderful mother part of you that makes you feel the way you do xx

Thank you honey xx

You are doing so well on the weight loss front. Hope you enjoy your run on Sunday. x

Thanks mere - not sure how you should see what I eat! Lol x

I second that. And also thank you for being so open with us with these thoughts and feelings xx

Thanks Lara - means a lot to be allowed to be open :) xx

Hope today has been good for you. x

Yeah not bad - felt a bit ropey this morning (still full of a cold) but much better this afternoon.

Actually managed to get a run in this evening! First run for nearly 2 weeks!

:bighug: For you x

Hope your feeling a bit better now, I can't even imagine what you must have gone through and still be going through. We all deal with things in different ways and when It comes to pregnancy and kids blame ourselves for things that we have no control over. I hope you find a way to mark the occasion and remember, and I hope you get your baby someday.
your doing a great job with your weight loss and running and inspiring people like me who still have a way to go, keep up the good work.

Hope your feeling a bit better now, I can't even imagine what you must have gone through and still be going through. We all deal with things in different ways and when It comes to pregnancy and kids blame ourselves for things that we have no control over. I hope you find a way to mark the occasion and remember, and I hope you get your baby someday. your doing a great job with your weight loss and running and inspiring people like me who still have a way to go, keep up the good work.

Thanks for your kind words poppy - I'm overwhelmed by everyone's support and it means such a lot xx

Thanks for your kind words poppy - I'm overwhelmed by everyone's support and it means such a lot xx

Well it's as they say you get what you give and you've given your heart on here

Feeling fat right now :( think it's because of what someone said at work.

I still wear a size 14 top to work when I should be in a 10/12 because they won't swap it and I don't want to buy a new one so I don't know if I look bigger than I really am but I was having lunch today and there were cookies in the staffroom and 1 had two. When I reached for the second one - a girl (who is on a diet and has lost 2 stone with more to go and knows I've just lost two stone and I yo yo - I've been nothing but supportive to her, despite not knowing her very well) said - "another one! look at the size of your hips!" And the girl next to her said "well at her age you just accept that the size you are is the size you are don't you" as if to stick up for me!!

I don't think I look big but I guess compared to a lot of the girls I am bigger. Ah well at least it's made he determined to lose a little more and tone up.

Grrr..

That's awful! What a really horrible thing to say. Please don't take any notice. You don't yoyo now. Your choosing wisely and exercising. That's not a yoyo dieter. Your an inspiration to a lot on here. Keep going as you are xxx

I think it was probably a case of jealousy rearing its head - if I were you I'd take it with a pinch of salt...she's probably not happy because you've been more successful and hit your ideal weight - with a bmi of 22 you are nothing but slim xx

Argh that post made me so angry. Why are some women such b*tches!!!! No excuse for it it's just nasty, and clearly shows they've been comparing themselves. I'm not usually one for swearing but as I read thy post I just said "f*** off" out loud!!!

That's awful! What a really horrible thing to say. Please don't take any notice. You don't yoyo now. Your choosing wisely and exercising. That's not a yoyo dieter. Your an inspiration to a lot on here. Keep going as you are xxx

Thanks Carrie xx

I think it was probably a case of jealousy rearing its head - if I were you I'd take it with a pinch of salt...she's probably not happy because you've been more successful and hit your ideal weight - with a bmi of 22 you are nothing but slim xx

Thanks Katie - it's just I want to feel like the skinny one in the room not the larger one. But that all depends on who's in the room with you I guess!

Back