Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Argh that post made me so angry. Why are some women such b*tches!!!! No excuse for it it's just nasty, and clearly shows they've been comparing themselves. I'm not usually one for swearing but as I read thy post I just said "f*** off" out loud!!!

Lol!! Ha ha! I need you by my side to stick up for me :) thanks Lara - I felt the same when I read about your uncle x

Lol!! Ha ha! I need you by my side to stick up for me :) thanks Lara - I felt the same when I read about your uncle x

Haha I think we are better at sticking up for eachother than for ourselves!

She's playing mind games Yoyo so take no notice. There is nothing wrong with the size of your hips & there are lots of us on here that strive to be your shape so be proud and confidant on what you have achieved.

You're doing this for you not her anyway. She is not that important in the scheme of things x

She's playing mind games Yoyo so take no notice. There is nothing wrong with the size of your hips & there are lots of us on here that strive to be your shape so be proud and confidant on what you have achieved. You're doing this for you not her anyway. She is not that important in the scheme of things x

Thanks Susie x

It the big race tomorrow! Eek!

Oh good luck look forward go hearing all about it x

Good luck with the race today, enjoy it xxxxx

I did it! In just over 1hr 36 mins :) that including walking breaks too!

Hubby came 1st in just over an hour!

We don't think the course was quite 15k though as my nike plus app showed me running just under 9 miles.

Still chuffed though!

AWESOME! Well done. Did you enjoy it?

Excellent Yoyo, well done you :party0049: x

That's fabulous Yoyo, massive congratulations and to hubby too - am so happy that you enjoyed it xx

That's fabulous Yoyo, massive congratulations and to hubby too - am so happy that you enjoyed it xx

Thanks hon!! Hubby says thank you too xx

Back