Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Jealousy is a terrible thing and it manifests itself in many ways. Next time your colleague makes a nasty or very personal comment just smile sweetly and tell her everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That will take the wind out of her sails! x

Omg you look amaze!!! Personal question but are you wearing a bra? Love backless but I'd worry about my chest!

There's kind of a bra built in and it has adjustable straps that you use to hoik them up! Lol! I have quite large boobs :) not that you can tell in the pic

You are one sexy lady! Hubby is a very lucky man! Makes me more annoyed though about dieting colleague and her hips comment!!! You look cracking!!! Xxx

Thanks Carrie! Xx

Twit twooooo. U look gorgeous mrs. I love the first dress! Very slim but hour glass. Hugs in the right places :) Other dresses are gorgeous too... X

Thanks TH - I loved the first dress too - definitely my fav. Too posh for the do though and too expensive. Similar style to my wedding dress though

Like the dark dress not so keen on the gold one because the zip looks a bit wrong. Probably just me being old fashioned. You certainly look good in them both. x

I agree mere x

Emotional evening tonight. Had a memorial at the church for everyone who has lost a baby - it was very moving xx

Currently pigging out on chocolate, I'll be very surprised if I don't put on lots of weight this week!

Emotional evening tonight. Had a memorial at the church for everyone who has lost a baby - it was very moving xx

Currently pigging out on chocolate, I'll be very surprised if I don't put on lots of weight this week!

Well, if you do yo yo, you do.
Have your night off tonight.
Get up in the morning and start again.
Big hugs chick xxx

Aaaaah you look amazing. Really lovely. Like carrie said it made me think of those *****y women and their comments and how ridiculous they were!!!! You look so hot!!!! When is the dress to be worn? X

Hope you are feeling better today and don't beat yourself up about the chocolate. Have a lovely day. x

Week 25 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 22 - 10 stone 3
Week 23 - 10 stone 1.9
Week 24 - 10 stone 1
Week 25 - 10 stone 2.8

Eaten lots of crap and not run this week - hardly surprising I've put on a bit

Aaaaah you look amazing. Really lovely. Like carrie said it made me think of those *****y women and their comments and how ridiculous they were!!!! You look so hot!!!! When is the dress to be worn? X

Thanks Lara - I was looking for an outfit to wear to the work Xmas do but a lot of the girls go out into town after so that dress although gorgeous probably isn't suitable (and it's way out of my budget at over £300) but it was fun to try on!

I bought a Michael Kors jumpsuit instead which looks fantastic on, I really like it but don't have any pics

Thanks Lara - I was looking for an outfit to wear to the work Xmas do but a lot of the girls go out into town after so that dress although gorgeous probably isn't suitable (and it's way out of my budget at over £300) but it was fun to try on!

I bought a Michael Kors jumpsuit instead which looks fantastic on, I really like it but don't have any pics

Yes that makes sense... Well, try it on and take a pic for us? :) x

Back