Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Well I didn't do very well at the whole dieting thing this weekend, had a piece of cake again at lunch and a 3 course dinner with friends this evening! Didn't drink as I'm doing sober October and only had a starter as a main so that's a few calories less than I would normally consume on a night out.

Will see what the damage is tomorrow x

I'm sure a good set of week days will sort out any damage yo yo :)
Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend :)

You sound very in control Yoyo and I am sure any damage will be minimal. x

Happy face!

Just been shopping for an outfit for the awards dos I have coming up, my birthday and Xmas do and I'm happy to announce they were all 10's and a couple of 8's!! Yeeha! :)

Wow, well done, bet you look great in them. x

Whoops!

Attachments

• image-3503790438.jpg
    image-3503790438.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1831528868.jpg
    image-1831528868.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3720039217.jpg
    image-3720039217.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 49
Your figure is to die for and you look very slim... Very very slim!!! Amazing!!! Xxx

Ah well didn't mean to upload the one with my face in it as I'm scowling a bit!

Didn't buy this dress in the end as it's a bit too formal I think. Bought a Michael kors jumpsuit instead :)

That dress is gorgeous on you. You have a fabulous figure. x

Oooooo emmmmmmm geeeeeeee !!!!!
What a fabulous figure you have yo yo !
And your face is classicy beautiful :)
Very lovely chick xxx

Here's some more pics for you Carrie :)

image-1511408399.jpg

image-381769866.jpg

Like the dark dress not so keen on the gold one because the zip looks a bit wrong. Probably just me being old fashioned. You certainly look good in them both. x

You look fantastic in all of the dresses! I agree, the darker dress looks more flattering :)

You are one sexy lady! Hubby is a very lucky man! Makes me more annoyed though about dieting colleague and her hips comment!!! You look cracking!!! Xxx

Back