Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Enjoy your walk and have a lovely day xx

Enjoy your walk and have a lovely day xx
Thanks Katie - I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken today :) I'm facilitating a workshop this morning then this afternoon we have to take the cat to the vets and sort everything for holiday which includes dropping Barney at mum and dads and popping to m&s and packing! All in time for an early night as we need to be at the airport for 4am :)

Have a great holiday. Where are you off to?

Have a great holiday. Where are you off to?

Italy! Tomorrow early morning :) work is almost finished and we are on our way home to get all our stuff ready

Lucky you! Enjoy :) will you be watching the football on sat night (eng v Italy)?! X

Hi TH - not sure we'll be able to find anywhere coz we'll be in Tuscany, but it might be for the best as we'd have to pretend to be Italian! :)

Just a quick update as I still haven't packed and we leave at 4am.

Not had a great day food wise, started with granola after our climb and then we facilitated a workshop where there were flapjack bites, cookies and sweets. I fell back into old habits and munched away, oblivious to the fact I am supposed to be on a diet! Never mind.

For lunch I had a bar, and then went for a 25 min run. Had 6 squares of chilli dark choc and went to drop Barney off at mums. She was cooking mac cheese so I picked up some sushi on the way and ate that instead, but I had a small glass of sweet white wine that dad had bought.

Just been packing and trying on old summer clothes that I looked great in last time we went abroad (for our honeymoon) but I was over a stone lighter then so now for the first time since I started this diet 50 days ago I'm feeling fat. Which is no bad thing as it might make me eat more sensibly on holiday, who knows?

The plan is to avoid the pastries (well maybe allow one day) and have granola for breakfast, a bar for lunch and then dinner out. Plus allow one gelato during the week. Alcohol might be more tricky to limit. We'll just have to see - I want to enjoy myself, within boundaries.

I'll weigh in when we are back on the morning of the 21st to see what the damage has been.

Probably won't be able to check in much so have a great week without me :)

Ciao!

There are scales at the apartment :)

10 stone 11.2 this morning.. :) the pizza beer and prosecco I had yesterday obviously hasn't yet caught up with me :)

Have a great holiday Yoyo xx

Enjoy your holiday yoyo :)
Choose your bad if you can ;)

Buongiorno! Having a lovely time in Italia - just been out for our first run since we got here. The last 25 min run of week 7 c25k - next run Tuesday and it's a 28 min one :)

Still doing abs challenge too although we're a day behind so we'll skip the next rest day.

Don't feel like I'm depriving myself at all, and I have no desire to go mad and eat gelato every day. Had a small portion of pasta (I ate half and gave hubby the rest) and a lovely steak for dinner yesterday and I was very satisfied.

Just had a lovely caffe latte (why is it that Italian coffee tastes so much better?) and a croissant for breakfast in a tiny village after our run through the Tuscan hills.

Have a great day everyone

Ciao!

image-3632828296.jpg

Looks lovely and sounds lovely.

Back