Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Mere, Carrie, Susie, miss mac and Darcy,

Thanks for the words of support and congratulations, I can't quite believe I'm so close to goal. It doesn't feel like all the other times - I don't feel like I can congratulate myself coz I know the hard bit is maintaining - I think I've drilled that into my psyche!

Didn't quite manage a DD today due to client meetings and not being prepared. Had a shake for breakfast then a panini for lunch and then a veg stir fry for tea, so not too bad all things considered really.

Didn't manage to run today either so I'll have to go tomorrow. Sadly my lower back is inflamed and it's brought my sciatica back :( I'm in agony. Wondering if I should run really until I'm feeling better.. Don't like missing runs though..

Don't run you could make your back worse. Take care of yourself. x

Give your back a rest Yoyo and the symptoms should improve quicker. X

Getting further away from goal not closer - weighed heavier today by a pound or two. Can't get into fast days this week for some reason. Plus my back hurts so I'm not running. And then to top it all off I'm away all weekend at a party then running an event on Monday! Will try and do
some damage limitation.

Those last few pounds are always the hardest so don't under estimate your achievement Yoyo. You are doing well in staying around the same vicinity weight wise while still getting on with normal life in general which is what we are all aiming for at the end of the day. Have a lovely weekend x

Thanks Susie and Kylie - I agree too and I'm not really that bothered about what the scales say, it's more how I feel and I feel like I've eaten too much this week. I'll aim for a good day tomorrow - maybe just eat at the party and choose fairly sensibly. I don't like going to bed feeling like this. Had mum and dad over for dinner and although I only had a small amount of cheesecake after dinner - I just finished off the last quarter(!) with the excuse that we go away tomorrow and it won't keep :( was not worth it. Feel so full and bleurgh now :(

So I feel bloated and I bet I've put on when I weigh tomorrow.. We'll see what the damage is. Going for a run tomorrow as my back seems better.

We are away this weekend - we travel down to the south coast tomorrow for my friends daughters 1st birthday party and then seeing more friends Sunday then we travel to Bournemouth as we are running an event on Monday evening there. Busy busy. Back straight after the event (will finish at 10 so will be travelling back through the night) then it's a full day of childcare training for me on Tuesday! I'll be catching up on sleep the rest of the week I think!

Hope everyone has had good days, and haven't fallen off the wagon like me.

I'll read diaries now. Have a lovely weekend if I don't manage to check in much. Xx

Have a lovely weekend it all sounds fun. x

Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend and that your back is feeling easier xx

Hi Yoyo. Well done for getting close to your goal. We all have off weeks - me more than most. You'll soon get there! Hope your back is better now and I know you'll be having a wonderful weekend.

Just a quick update! Having a lovely weekend, it took us ages to drive down to whitstable yesterday so we arrived as the party was finishing :( but the bonus of that was no party food and a teeny piece of cake! Lol

Still it was lovely spending time with our friends and their daughter - we had fish and chips and slept on an air bed in their bell tent in the garden which was really comfy! Much nicer than a normal tent.

This morning we went for breakfast in whitstable and then we drove into kent to show hubby where I used to live, had a lovely lunch with an old friend and then headed to Bournemouth where, having just arrived at our hotel we are chilling out in our room, trying to motivate ourselves to do our work ready for the event tomorrow.

Planning on a nice long run tomorrow along the coast followed by some time in the hotel spa before 2 client conference calls and then setting up for the event. Our event finishes at 10pm and we will be driving back up to Manchester straight after as I have a childcare training day on Tuesday. Phew!

Food wise, I've just eaten what I wanted so I don't know what the scales will say when we get back. I haven't run this week because of my back so hoping I won't have piled the pounds on! Eek! They will soon come off if I have.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend x

Wow what a busy few days. Hope everything goes to plan. x

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time :) Take it easy with the run tomorrow and stop if you feel any back pain, you've got a long day ahead of you and a long drive home xx

Back