Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

For me an hour of Zumba uses about 400 calories and Powerhoop uses about 500 calories. Those are the two classes I attend every week. I also do about 3 hours of cardio work in the gym every week yet I still am slightly overweight! When I ran on a regular basis I was very slim.

Good effort mere!! That's good going :)

When I ran marathons and did triathlons I was a chunky monkey. Not fair!! X

Well I'm back in old habits again, eating what I want is bad enough but now I've had a mc flurry too it's a slippery slope! Going to try and have a sensible down day tomorrow and go for a run :)

Enjoy your run. I fell off the wagon tonight with a glass of wine and an Italian meal. I have a spa day at the Turnberry hotel tomorrow that involves prosecco and petite fours. Don't think I have spelt that right but it does mean calories whichever way it is spelt!

Enjoy your run. I fell off the wagon tonight with a glass of wine and an Italian meal. I have a spa day at the Turnberry hotel tomorrow that involves prosecco and petite fours. Don't think I have spelt that right but it does mean calories whichever way it is spelt!

Lol it does indeed - though I'm sure that one little indiscretion won't hurt :)

How are you doing yoyo?
Have you managed to rein it in again?

How are you doing yoyo? Have you managed to rein it in again?

Not really ?

but just trying to be strict with my running - i.e. I can't be bothered to go tonight for a 5 mile run like I'm supposed to but I'm going to go anyway ;)

Good on you Yoyo. I should be going to my daughters birthday bash, she is 40 tomorrow! But I am too relaxed after my spa day to be bothered getting dressed up so I will see her tomorrow. I have spent the day with her so she won't mind.

Lol! I've done that before mere :) I've even got half way through getting ready and put my pjs on instead :)

Just come back from my run - feeling great! Glad I made myself do it

Well done. x

You lot are rubbish this evening! (Apart from Mere)

I ran 5 miles in the dark after working a 10 hour shift with children under 2 and no congratulations?? Are you all so used to me running? I feel like I've done something tremendous this evening and I'm
very pleased with myself :) can't believe I actually went out as all I wanted to do was sit down with a brew and chill. Especially seeing as I'm away all
weekend on a brownie camp with 36 7-9 year olds!

Ok rant over now, talk to me?! :)

We have another Wonder Woman in our midst. Enjoy your camp. By the way I have just wakened after sleeping for about. 4 hours, it is just after midnight help!

We have another Wonder Woman in our midst. Enjoy your camp. By the way I have just wakened after sleeping for about. 4 hours, it is just after midnight help!

Uh oh mere! Hope you managed to get back to sleep!

10 stone 2 this morning, well just under. Happy with that! :D

Wow Yoyo you are doing great. Running about at the camp could see you in those 9s. Did get to sleep at 2:00 still in bed so 10 hours sleep!

That's great mere! What a wonderful achievement!

I've just been out for a run, not run since last Monday 8th!! Eek! I'm pleased to say I ran my fastest ever 5k in 31.36 :)
Well done yoyo that's fabulous- bet you felt great:) xx

Lol! I've done that before mere :) I've even got half way through getting ready and put my pjs on instead :)

Just come back from my run - feeling great! Glad I made myself do it
High five to you - doing that at all is brilliant but doing it when you've not really felt like it is even better, good girl you xx

Back