Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

You lot are rubbish this evening! (Apart from Mere)

I ran 5 miles in the dark after working a 10 hour shift with children under 2 and no congratulations?? Are you all so used to me running? I feel like I've done something tremendous this evening and I'm
very pleased with myself :) can't believe I actually went out as all I wanted to do was sit down with a brew and chill. Especially seeing as I'm away all
weekend on a brownie camp with 36 7-9 year olds!

Ok rant over now, talk to me?! :)

lol that made me laugh :) You get us told xx I couldn't comment as I was busy drowning myself and my sorrows in bottles of red wine while you were out there being good - you're definitely the winner :D

Just read your message...how funny!

you did an amazing job walking out the door for a run in the dark...never mind a run after your day.

hope your enjoying your camp?

lol that made me laugh :) You get us told xx I couldn't comment as I was busy drowning myself and my sorrows in bottles of red wine while you were out there being good - you're definitely the winner :D

Aww I was missing you all :) glad you're back with me :) sorry you were feeling down chick - hugs xx

Just read your message...how funny! you did an amazing job walking out the door for a run in the dark...never mind a run after your day. hope your enjoying your camp?

Thanks shrimp! I was feeling lonely over here x

Phew! Camp is going well, loved frozen! Not seen it before and the puppet making went down well too. So far so good.. Let's see if we get some sleep! X

Wow can't believe they slept for you :D Have a great day xx

Well done Yoyo x

Feeling dreadful. I've come down with a cold. Feel like I could drown in my own snot :( (sorry)

Had a brilliant time with the brownies this weekend though despite feeling awful now. I've just had a few hours sleep and some tea my lovely hubby cooked. Hope this cold doesn't last long as I'm in london on weds

That's those little ones kindly sharing their germs - glad you had a great weekend, hope you're feeling better tomorrow xx

Nope feeling like crap :( no running for me till I'm better. I'll just have to do the best that I can for the race when it comes around.

Hope everyone else is feeling good this week x

Hope you start to feel better soon Yoyo x

Oh that's not good that you're still poorly ((hugs)) - hope you are soon feeling much better xx

Back