Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I'm not ignoring you guys, I'm still reading and replying to some diaries when I feel I have something to say.. Just don't really feel like posting on my own diary at the mo. Too much to say, not sure where to start and don't have the energy..

In a nutshell (more so I can look back and remember)

Emotional week
Baby loss awareness day
Memorial service
Sadness and pain
Joy and positivity
Awards do - disappointing
Hollie mcnish - amazing but rowing with hubby, not ideal for date night. (Our first ever)
Found a cat very ill and bedraggled, nursed it, having seizures, took to emergency vets, poisoning, maybe deliberate (antifreeze) had to be put down. More emotion, sadness, anger at the cruelty of some people.
Baby shower today for a close friend. Mixed emotions.. No one said anything about how hard it must be for me to be there. It was hard.

​not a good week especially with the baby shower at the end. Hopefully this week will be much better. Don't expect anyone to mention your pain at the loss of your baby, it is not that they don't care or have forgotten it is just that they don't know what to say. Take care. x

Yeah I agree with Mere. It's one of those situations where you wonder if bringing it up makes it worse as you're reminding the person even more (even though a shower was a big reminder already).
Don't despair... You can't control how other people are but you can control how you decide to feel about it. Xx

Hope this week is better for you Yoyo x

Thanks guys

On a positive note lots of people didn't recognise me and when they realised who I was said wow! You've lost so much weight and your hair looks fab!

I also agree with Mere.
People will remember, but just don't know what to say, so they say nothing.
It may feel like they don't care, but it's more likely that they do care and don't want to upset you.
Sometimes there are no words yoyo. Sometimes a gentle touch on the arm or a look is enough to know that people are thinking of you X
Big hugs chick, I hope all goes well X

Thanks guys

On a positive note lots of people didn't recognise me and when they realised who I was said wow! You've lost so much weight and your hair looks fab!

How lovely :)

I also agree with Mere. People will remember, but just don't know what to say, so they say nothing. It may feel like they don't care, but it's more likely that they do care and don't want to upset you. Sometimes there are no words yoyo. Sometimes a gentle touch on the arm or a look is enough to know that people are thinking of you X Big hugs chick, I hope all goes well X
Thanks Marge xx got a lovely text from the friend who's baby shower it was to say thank you so much for coming and that it can't have been easy, so that's nice xx

Last edited:
Aw sorry to hear it's been a tough week. My thoughts were with those who have lost babies this week, I can't imagine what it must be like to go through and can't imagine what to say to those who have been through it. Well done for going to the baby shower it must have been difficult. Hope this week is a better one for you. X

Wow! I can't quite believe it! I'm in the 9's!! :)

Only just but I haven't exercised this week or watched what I've eaten, and this is the first week I haven't weighed myself daily as I've either had too much on my mind or I've been poorly. Was in bed all day yesterday slept on and off with flu like symptoms. Feeling a little better today but not 100%..

Usually when I take my eye / mind off dieting I put on weight! Can't quite believe it really..

Week 26 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 22 - 10 stone 3
Week 23 - 10 stone 1.9
Week 24 - 10 stone 1
Week 25 - 10 stone 2.8
Week 26 - 9 stone 13.8

Wow huge congratulations. x Hope you are feeling better today. x

That's excellent. Your body seems to be stabilising around your target, which is brilliant - it understands what you want from it! All those weeks have paid off.. Happy for you.. I hope this week shows you that you can maintain this :)

Well done :)

Well done Yoyo x

Back