Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Missing your posts. A lot of people reduce posting when they hit target haha. Come back! We need more maintenance diaries. It would be fab to know how your maintaining. Foods, exercise. Not many on here for inspiration lol. Hope your well xxx

Carrie is right those of us on maintenance still need support. I think the people who stop posting creep back to their old ways then are disappointed when they gain weight. Dieting should change your attitude to food but it is no use thinking I am slim so I can eat what I like. Not that I think you are like that but there may be some who read this rave and think again about what they are doing. Hope you have a good day. x

Definitely keep posting :)

Yes, come back Yoyo :) x

I'm here! I'm just really busy with work atm :)

Had a lovely weekend for my bday and a run on Saturday. I'm not watching what I eat at all - I'm running, doing 30 day shred and planning for my half marathon. Weekly weighing to keep in check, seems to be working for me at the moment :)

I'm still reading your diaries and checking in daily don't worry :)

Fab :)

That sounds like a long term plan, the way to go. x

Thanks guys, just on my way to set up for an event, I'll be glad when it's xmas I'll tell you!

Managed to do 30 day shred today for the second time - it's going to take way more than 30 days at this rate! Lol

But you did it Yoyo so well done x

Not doing very well with the exercise - I was supposed to do the shred and a 5k today - I did neither. Put on 2/3 pounds as well, need to get back on it!

Hope you manage a bit today Yoyo. Sounds like you are very busy though so fingers crossed x

Hope you manage a bit today Yoyo. Sounds like you are very busy though so fingers crossed x

Hi susie, sadly not. Set my alarm early and snoozed instead. Feeling very bloated today for some reason :(

Made some sensible 'swaps' today - had courgette instead of pasta with my bol sauce for tea and one piece of stollen instead of two ;)

Will try and cut back more tomorrow - and get up early to do my 30 day shred!

Before I retired I was in the gym for it opening at 6.30am it was great as sometimes I was the only one in and I felt very virtuous for the whole day. Now I don't hit the gym until about 9.30 when the classes start although I don't usually go to more than two classes a week. I have only been going to my Zumba class since I had the shingles as I am still very easily tired. I hope to get into my usual routine of 4 or 5 days a week, very soon now. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have no idea how you can both do exercise so early & have no intention of ever finding out lol. I love my morning bed times too much. x

People are either owls or larks. I am a lark and no matter where I am or what I am doing I can never stay awake after 11pm. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dude, if you get up before work for exercise in this weather you are officially a legend!! I leave it as late as I possibly can to get up - generally just before 7am and there's not a lot which could get me up any earlier than that!! :)

Yeah I'm no legend! Didn't manage it :) up at just before 7 (I.e. As late as possible as I need to leave at half past! Lol)

Before I retired I was in the gym for it opening at 6.30am it was great as sometimes I was the only one in and I felt very virtuous for the whole day. Now I don't hit the gym until about 9.30 when the classes start although I don't usually go to more than two classes a week. I have only been going to my Zumba class since I had the shingles as I am still very easily tired. I hope to get into my usual routine of 4 or 5 days a week, very soon now. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I really enjoy getting up early when I can drag myself out of bed! Lol!

I'll have to do the shred later, 5k run tomorrow morning:) park run!

I have no idea how you can both do exercise so early & have no intention of ever finding out lol. I love my morning bed times too much. x

Yeah me too susie! It was wishful thinking :)

Back