Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

5 days are better than none! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another park run completed :) took my black lab barney with us and ran with him attached to my waist. Apart from getting super excited and narky at the start he was fine but pulled me around so it wasn't nearly as hard! Not sure what my time was as I didn't use my nike plus app and I haven't had the times yet. Hubby reckons I did it in sub 30 :)

Brings a whole new meaning to a fun run! x

Ah well done. I really must get up early enough on a Saturday to get to one of those again. In think I managed 3 ever!!!

Not sure if it's a fluke weight but weighed 10 stone 5 this morning!! Eek! That's 5 pounds on! I did drink this weekend - maybe that's it?

Will have to make good choices this week and see if it drops off

It probably is the drink, it will be back off tomorrow or the next day. Enjoy your day. x

You know the deal: takes 3500 cals extra to gain just 1 pound of fat. So we are in the realm or water weight, fear not!! X

You know the deal: takes 3500 cals extra to gain just 1 pound of fat. So we are in the realm or water weight, fear not!! X

I hope so Lara! I ate little today and went for a 5k run and smashed my dog-free PB! Just over 30 mins :) go me!

Sorry I haven't posted much recently I've been snowed under with work! Looking forward to a break over xmas :)

I went to a nursery awards do this weekend hosted by Keith Duffy.

Here is a pic of me at the awards - I felt lovely and slim in my new dress - sadly I forgot to ask my friend to take a pic of me in the dress! Doh!

image-4074059987.jpg

And here is me with Keith Duffy! Lol

image-1427879563.jpg

I hope so Lara! I ate little today and went for a 5k run and smashed my dog-free PB! Just over 30 mins :) go me!

Bravo!!! So rewarding to see improvements isn't it!

Well done on the dog free run. Love your pictures you look very different with a fringe. x

10 stone 2 this morning. A few more good days and I'll be back down to 10 stone again x

Well done on the dog free run. Love your pictures you look very different with a fringe. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks mere! I love my fringe :)

30 day shred day 6 done! And I've just entered the wilmslow half marathon in march next year - training starts after xmas :) eek!

I so envy you. I used to love running but I injured my knee and needed an operation and that was the end of pounding the pavements. I did a fast walk half marathon about 3 years ago but it is just not the same. Good luck with your training. x

I so envy you. I used to love running but I injured my knee and needed an operation and that was the end of pounding the pavements. I did a fast walk half marathon about 3 years ago but it is just not the same. Good luck with your training. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that Mere it must be devastating :(

I'm excited but nervous too - I need to do it in under 2hrs and 40 mins otherwise they sweep you up in the bus ;)

My weight is creeping up - 10 stone 3 this morning. I didn't run yesterday and to be honest I'm feeling a bit under the weather to do my shred, I'll just have to put the baileys bottle down for a while! Lol!

Seriously this season it's so difficult to stay on track. I'm hoping to get the last bit of weight off. I think maintaining / losing requires more motivation in this season but just means we can feel all the more proud for doing it!! How many miles per week are you running now a days?

Back