Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Food today

Porridge
Coffee with milk x 3
Tea x 2
Fruit and nut bag small
Pret crayfish and avocado salad

I managed to avoid the pastries, biscuits and sweets on offer at the masterclass I ran this morning and nearly picked up a flapjack bar in pret but didn't. All wins in my book :)

Well done Yoyo that is the way to go. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks mere

More nuts and fruit and an apple and one choc biscuit (that's the packet gone now as hubby was very helpful and ate them all)

Having a lovely homemade pork Thai curry for dinner with brown rice. We have a box of fresh veg and all ingredients needed for 3 recipes with the recipes delivered once a month. It's a weekly thing really but we can't afford it weekly so it's a monthly treat for us :)

Really want something for pudding but resisting.. We only have bread anyway so it would be toast and jam if I had something

Feeling good about today's food :) for the first time I'll be going to bed feeling empty

Well done Yoyo. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So happy right now :) feel like I am getting back in control of my eating and first night to sleep slightly hungry for a while :)

Night all xx

Well done yoyo - I think it only takes one really good day to get back into it ;-)

Woo hoo! 10 stone 5 this morning :)

Feeling fabulous! May try a run later today see how my knee is

Managed 2.5 miles and no knee pain really bar the odd twinge - will try for 3 or 4 next run

Food:
Cereal and milk
Nuts and raisins
Homemade Cous cous salad with tuna and egg

Dinner will be a spicy chicken wrap thing that came in our fresh box.

Hungry! Had dinner a bit earlier than normal after my run and now I'm hungry again.. Dreaming of chocolate but resolved not to - there's none in the house anyway

Good sounds fab, exercise sounds fab but your willpower and determination sounds amazing!you sound so happy with your weight so I'm assuming it was an impressive loss. Welldone yoyo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So today hasn't been as good .. :(

Cereal
Toast and marmelade
Cereal bar
2 squares dark choc
2 muller Greek fruit corners
Cous cous salad and fish

All fairly healthy but a lot more than usual!

Dinner is chicken stew and mash

No kicking yourself! It's hardly a day of wanton gluttony LOL. Some days we are just hungry x

Lol serial slimmer! I guess

Add another cereal bar and another square of choc :)

Dinner was lush but couldn't eat it all

Night x

Good sounds fab, exercise sounds fab but your willpower and determination sounds amazing!you sound so happy with your weight so I'm assuming it was an impressive loss. Welldone yoyo xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie - you really are a huge support :)

Ah Yoyo, we are all the same. Bravo for confessing & writing it down. Another thing that I do to bring me back to reality when my eating gets out of control is to keep all the packaging of the junk food I have eaten so that I could visualize what I was doing. It works every time with me x

That's a great idea susie :)

So today

Cereal and milk
Cappuccino
More cereal and milk coz I didn't like the fish stew at work
Quarter bagel with jam
Small plate pasta
Half a tiny cookie
Bowl of beef and black bean stew and a crusty roll

So today Cereal and milk Cappuccino More cereal and milk coz I didn't like the fish stew at work Quarter bagel with jam Small plate pasta Half a tiny cookie Bowl of beef and black bean stew and a crusty roll
I wish I could do the half a cookie thing. I just can't stop :-(

I wish I could do the half a cookie thing. I just can't stop :-(

lol there was only one left after the kids had had theirs so me and a colleague split it between us

Back