Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I'm writing today off! Too much chocolate pastries and yummy food.

Watched hubby run the half marathon that I should have been competing in and cried. I was happy for him but so sad I wasn't doing it, it was perfect weather for it too. Ah well there's always next year, and I might enter a half in sept too x

Wholemeal toast with one egg scrambled for bfast - felt v weird having something that wasn't sweet for bfast

2 slices wholemeal toast with sardines for lunch

A few squares dark chocolate

A werthers original

Lasagne for dinner

Followed by a yoghurt and 2 more slices of toast with butter and marmalade! I'm hungry today

And a bag of crisps to finish the day.

The next two days won't be any better as I'm at trade shows..

But as promised I will write everything down :) x

I think it is hard to stick to a diet when you are out of your usual routine. But choose wisely and you won't do any damage. Enjoy the trade shows. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about your half but use it to appreciate the next even more :) you're doing so well even if you don't feel it at times you're still being very reasonable with food and reporting it all here.

I agree with serielslimmer: maybe some of us are sensitive to carbs. Got me wondering whether I am!

Keep it up x

So yesterday's food was ridiculous! Lots of free samples of cake and a fry up for bfast.. I did choose the superfood salad though instead of a pizza in pizza express!

Today

Cereal with milk at work
Salmon pasta at work
2 small slices cheese and spring onion bread at work
A cappuccino
A choc biscuit bar
Bacon fried egg, mushrooms tomatoes and 1.5 pieces wholemeal toast
Fruit corner yoghurt

The end. Feeling fat, I look like I've put weight on but haven't weighed yet. Need to do some exercise! It might be a while before I run again as I need to get new orthotics. And they will cost £200!!!

Hope you are having a good guilt free day. x

Not really mere. Cereal for bfast, scrambled egg on toast for lunch. A yoghurt..

Then 5 kitkat bars! (2 finger) and some Pringles :(

Going to weigh myself tomorrow but it won't be pretty. I'm not exercising much as I'm poorly at the mo.

Exante might be in order after Easter

Not really mere. Cereal for bfast, scrambled egg on toast for lunch. A yoghurt.. Then 5 kitkat bars! (2 finger) and some Pringles :( Going to weigh myself tomorrow but it won't be pretty. I'm not exercising much as I'm poorly at the mo. Exante might be in order after Easter

I ate a whole Easter egg and tub of Haagen Daaz between fri and sun *cries*

Glad I am not keen on chocolate, I find it easy to resist the Easter eggs. x

I ate a whole Easter egg and tub of Haagen Daaz between fri and sun *cries*

Ok you win ;) don't feel too bad now lol! Only kidding. This is life though right? Can't be too hard on ourselves all the time.

10 stone 7.5 so not as bad as I thought. Sts

I've had a revelation

I've decided to focus my attention on loving myself. The way I am. Wobbly bits and all.

Getting maximum pleasure out of life and looking after myself.
That way, I figure I won't want to comfort myself with food or punish myself with a restrictive diet or lots of exercise.

I'll be healthy, happy and well.. Me :)

Time to be kind to myself from now on xx

Wouldn't it be amazing to not worry about weight all the time. Life has so much more on offer. Xx

With all the running you do I don't think you will have many wobbly bits! It is always good to come to a decision about important things in life. Good luck. x

Love that idea. Always try to love myself but obsess over the wrong things rather than loving the right things. Things that really matter xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've had a revelation I've decided to focus my attention on loving myself. The way I am. Wobbly bits and all. Getting maximum pleasure out of life and looking after myself. That way, I figure I won't want to comfort myself with food or punish myself with a restrictive diet or lots of exercise. I'll be healthy, happy and well.. Me :) Time to be kind to myself from now on xx Wouldn't it be amazing to not worry about weight all the time. Life has so much more on offer. Xx

I totally agree with you. It makes so much sense. And this is what I was discovering during my month away alone. It is such a better way to live. And feels far more like living and appreciating what we have. Thanks for that post x

Back