Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Hope day 1 has went well for you yoyo xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie, I am pleased with how it's gone - I haven't done TS but have eaten way less than yesterday so that's good.

Shake with a banana for bfast
Lots of tea coffee with milk
Half pack mushroom soup made into crisps and two carrots and a red pepper
An apple
A handful of mixed nuts and dried fruit
A small slice of strawberry and cream cake at a meeting (I brought it so it would have seemed strange not to have a little)
Think I'll have the other half of my soup pack for tea

Hope the evening went well for you yoyo xx

10 stone 6.7 this morning after waking up at 10 stone 9 yesterday.

You are on your way down again, well done. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done! Bet that feels good. What's your happy weight?

Anything less than 10 7 to be honest :) goal is 10 stone or less but I'm happy above that

Haven't had any exante today as I've been out all day. Had a small bowl of museli for bfast, lots of tea and coffee and water, 2 milk bottle penny sweets, a roasted veg and halloumi wrap for lunch (was the healthiest choice on the menu) and just had an apple and a handful of nuts and fruit.

That will probably do me for today - if I'm hungry later I'll have fruit or veg or the other half of my soup mix I didn't eat yesterday

Feeling good :)

All looking good! 2 great days, already in fighting weight territory :)

Thanks! Feeling very hungry but enjoying the empty feeling :)

It's weird - I hate feeling hungry but love that empty feeling especially when I wake up in the morning and feel way less bloated. We're having a good week

10 stone 6.4 this morning :)

It's going in the right direction then :)
You will get there yoyo x

10 stone 5.4 this morning :)

Ate normally for the last few days including cake so I'll have put some back on. Tried to get back into exante today but my shakes haven't arrived so had a porridge pack for bfast that I made into a cake biscuit - yuk!
A salad for lunch less than 200 cals then a small piece of lasagne and salad and strawberries meringue and cream. Then two slices of homemade choc cake that I made for a dinner party yesterday. I was doing so well until then!

Breakfast eggs for breakfast, a feta and olive salad with no dressing for lunch, a small box of dried fruit as a snack and a tiny caramel egg someone gave me (50 cals) and now eating a spag Bol pack. I'm not doing exante properly just to limit my calorie intake.

Will weigh tomorrow x

Just had the last 3 truffles left over from dinner on Saturday.. Ah well.. At least I finish the day on less cals than usual ;)

Back