No movment again

Willbeyummy

:-( so disheartening :-( BUT will not give up! X

My scales have done the same :-( well annoyed but I feel like I've lost a bit. Oh well my scales are never thR same as my CDC! We will see tomorrow! Try not to be to dis heartened!

Me n my cdc use mine lol think it maybe didnt help i didnt walk anywhere yday :/ x

Stop looking! Your losses are going to slow down x

I cant not look! Its seeing it drop that keeps me going x

I know what you mean! But your weight will fluctuate during the week as there are so many factors that affect it! Just don't be disheartened and look at the longer term goal......if you stick to the diet, it's physically impossible not to get there!

Some weeks you may STS, or only lose 1 lb. I think you need to start mentally preparing yourself for that now. Your motivation to stay on CD cannot be solely (or substantially) reliant on consistent daily / weekly results. CD doesn't work that way. It would be such a shame to let one week derail how far you've come already!

x

Last edited:
Doing this 100% is, as far as I'm aware (please correct me if I'm wrong) pretty much guaranteed to make you lose about 12-14lbs a month, presuming you aren't crazy exercising, drinking very little or close to goal. Just relax & trust it. One week I lost 1lb & the next 9lb. It would have been nicer more evenly spread out but that's totally out of your control so don't let it affect what you do.

Hi Annie,

Are you doing sole source or plus? I also lost 1lb this week and only 2lb last week, so its good to know that you can get some bigger losses in the future!

This time I'm doing ss but did ss+ last time. Discussed ss+ with cdc and she said losses were generally the same. Just drink lots of water. Gods luck :)

Im ss! I know a loss is a loss and a step closer to goal its just disheartening when u deprive yourself of so much :/ lol x

Do you measure yourself as well? I find that a good help because even if the scales don't move you have seen a result

I agree with the other comments that suggest you need to mentally prepare yourself for slower losses. You have had two massive weeks, your body WILL NOT keep losing at that rate!

You've done great so far, just stick to your plan and it will work out!

Grr massive reply and lost it!

I dont think im getting myself across very well! If i lose a ib i lose a ib if i lose 7 i lose 7 any is closer to goal

Im doing fantastic appossed to my old lifestyle of 4 take aways a week choc binge ect during the day n night! Im proud of my self and i look forward to get on the scales to achieve my mini goals normaly 5ib loss at a time,

How the hell do u prepare yourself for losing a ib? Im not bothered if its just a ib its less than what i weighed week before

And if im honest dont shoot me lol alot of posts have been quite pointless and was just to hit 50posts for more benefits but iv got alot of advice from here i love it x

Oh my motivation isnt soley on the scales ots geting in to smaller dress sizes that give me a boost and saying NO pushes me further what i am saying is seeing the weight fall of on the scales when you are so fat you cant see a diffrence straight away is a big boost when i look in the mirror i know i wont rely on the scales so much x

My scales aren't being very nice to me but my clothes feel great and people have started to ask if I have lost weight so something right must be happening! I say lets ditch the scales and focus on our own bodies! (maybe a bit extreme haha ) xx

Back