No Name Team 14! Calling Rocket88, LisaBB, Coley144, Whi5tler x2, KimberlySky

coley144

Creating my life
Hi Everyone

Well we have our 6. Now we need a name and a leader. Any offers or suggestions?

Hi Team, (yay we are a team)

Irene has kindly explained how to work out the percentages and I dont mind being the leader, however if anyone else whats to do it thats fine.

I have sent you all a contact/friends request because not all of you have enough posts to be able pm each other. This way I can get your totals and work out our percentages each week.

I really like your blog name Coley - Lose To Gain, what about that for a team name, any other ideas.... Lisa's Lovely's..(maybe not, isn't that boobies :giggle:) So any ideas let me know.

I am so excited and so ready to :whoopass: the poundage off. :p

Speak to you all soon.

Lisa X

Hi Team,

I need to know your weigh in day, your weight now and the weight you are on when you weigh in. I can then work out the percentages.

What about our name as well, has anyone had any other ideas yet? Do you like Lose to Gain? Just let me know.

I know its difficult catching each other, however we should soon get the hang of it if we just keep checking the thread.

I have requested that you add me to your contact list then you can send the weight details directly to me if you do not want them on here for all to see. Whatever you decide is absolutely fine, I will not let anyone know, if you want to keep your weight to yourself.

Just contact me and confirm the team name and your details, I will then start our team 14 official thread and we can start our journey together and kick some fat stuff to the kerb.

I will be on here tomorrow evening (Monday) around 9ish.

Lisa x

Ps My weigh in at the moment is on Tuesday and I am following LighterLife, my weigh in day may change as they are trying to put together a developers class. I have lost 59 pounds doing this plan and lost a bit on my own before then.

It's now when I am half way there that I need the support of a team, it will be really nice to help each other. This diet stuff is blinking hard sometimes, I have just gotten back on the ole wagon after falling off for the last couple of weeks and was dragged into the bad place, however I am now back, in ketosis and feeling extremely positive. We can do this.

In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Lisa,

I started CD last Saturday and my weight then was 19st 4lb and my next weigh in is next Saturday.

I am usually on during the day at some point.

Lose to gain sounds good to me.

I replied on the other one (coz I'm a doughnut) who mentioned food!!

What about Scream if you wanna go Faster lol or is that a bit long? :D

My Weight is currently 13'8 and my weigh in day is Wednesday.

Just realised Whi5tler u r in Bracknell!!!! Yay!

Oh and hi everyone in our new team by the way!:cool:

Yeah we are very close, well we kinda have to be lol Bracknell isn't very big!!

I love in Forest Park so quite out of Town. :D

Morning all, am in day 2 of CD and have a very positive and slighlty hyper feeling today. I dont think i have hit ketosis yet but dont know what to attribute it to?? Will check with Ketostix tonight when i get home form work.

Stick in there.

Well done Whi5tler sounds like Ketosis is on it's way to you! :D

Hi Lisa,

I started CD last Saturday and my weight then was 19st 4lb and my next weigh in is next Saturday.

I am usually on during the day at some point.

Lose to gain sounds good to me.

Hi ya, I hope your first week is going well, i'm sure it is. It is great getting on that scales on your first weigh in, a little scary but such a relief to get it over with and just to see those pounds melting away, such a fantastic feeling.

I really like Gain to Lose as well see what the others think, so far 3 votes for, so looking good.

You must be in Ketosis about now, how you feeling? once your in it gets better, I promise.

Speak soon Lisa x

I replied on the other one (coz I'm a doughnut) who mentioned food!!

What about Scream if you wanna go Faster lol or is that a bit long? :D

My Weight is currently 13'8 and my weigh in day is Wednesday.

Hi ya, Mmmmmm doughnuts :whoopass: we will have no more of that talk on here ladies, we will kick that naughty habit, for a while anyway, once we are all slinky and completely fantabulous, well a little of what ya fancy an all that.

Cream cakes if you wanna go fatter, oops i'm at it now :eek:, sorry Scream if you wanna go Faster, or Gain to Lose, we will vote on it, what do ya think team?

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in, just let me know how much you lose.

Speak soon Lisa x

Hey Coley and Rocket, how are you getting on? Just need to know when you weigh in, how much you weigh now and how much at your next weigh in.

We just need our offical name and we can be added to the list next week, what do ya think.

or​

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins, I weighed in today and lost 6lbs so reallllly happy right now.

Speak soon Lisa x

Back