No Offence, Is ANYONE on LT at the moment?

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi there,
I'm not trying to be awkward or anything, but how many of us are actually on LT and not eating at all?
I'm getting a bit despairing looking for threads from fellow TFR ers !!
I've got my WI in the morning and am looking for anyone else in a similar position, for a bit of buddy support.
I know lots of you are off it at the moment, for various reasons, but where are the rest of you?!!
It's been tough getting back on, on the 2nd of Jan, after a break for Christmas with the family, so am hoping for a good loss this week. xx

Hi there,
I'm not trying to be awkward or anything, but how many of us are actually on LT and not eating at all?
I'm getting a bit despairing looking for threads from fellow TFR ers !!
I've got my WI in the morning and am looking for anyone else in a similar position, for a bit of buddy support.
I know lots of you are off it at the moment, for various reasons, but where are the rest of you?!!
It's been tough getting back on, on the 2nd of Jan, after a break for Christmas with the family, so am hoping for a good loss this week. xx

heya,

I am completly and 100% on it at the moment.. started over a week ago and here for u if you need support.. U have more experience at it than me but I could still help if needed..

Hey sweetie :) *waves* I'm on it!!

Thanks Ollie and Linsy!
Rainbow Brite!! It's so good to see you back, how's it going?
I can't wait to finish this now, the cold weather has made it particularly hard, hasn't it? :gen125::gen125::gen125:

Hi Ollie,
Well it's really freezing here in Liverpool today and I feel a bit cheesed off, coz I've been doing this since July 12th, which seems SUCH a looong time.
I'm cold, and work has been a bit stressful today (Macmillan Nurse)
I really want something to eat today, and have licked spoons etc while making soup for Husband, as well as nibbling on 4 mini shredded wheats :eek:
I'm NOT going to do it again though, it just makes me hungry!
How are you getting on? Has the hunger left you now?

Im on it....day 5 and going strong!!xx

Me. Just about to complete day one after a half assed start earlier in the week.

It was the cold weather that put me off, but the reading on the scales this morning is just too depressing, so I'm going for it and nothing can deter me.

O/H is sitting next to me with a huge plate of pizza and garlic bread, and I don't give a toss. I've got peppermint tea and one shake left to have.

Bring it on. Come on, I want to feel hungry, can't wait for the bottom-of-a-birdcage mouth and cold feet.

HA!:8855:

(I think I may have gone slightly mad...)

Hi Ollie,
Well it's really freezing here in Liverpool today and I feel a bit cheesed off, coz I've been doing this since July 12th, which seems SUCH a looong time.
I'm cold, and work has been a bit stressful today (Macmillan Nurse)
I really want something to eat today, and have licked spoons etc while making soup for Husband, as well as nibbling on 4 mini shredded wheats :eek:
I'm NOT going to do it again though, it just makes me hungry!
How are you getting on? Has the hunger left you now?

hunger comes and goes but when I think back I was always hungry just before lunch.. always hungry finishing work so its no change..

Im determined as I dont wanna do it for more than 5 months really.. so just get it out of the way and start enjoying life again.. be strict on yourself and you'll be done soon! :)

Hiya hunny, I am 100% on at the moment for LT so wishing ya loads of luck for tomorrow morning!! I am restarting and would love to help ya along your journey, take care

Zayna,
Well done on restarting before it became a bigger problem.
You're so nearly there now.
(you're about 4lbs above where I want to be!) xx

Heya Miss U,
what day do you go for your 1st WI?
Starting again is the pits isn't it?
I have to say it was a whole lot easier in the Summer!
Good luck.

Wow Rhian, well done for getting to target, are you just about to finish TFR now?

I got to goal last year for my wedding and am now just doing 2/3 weeks of TFR to get rid of the christmas bulge!! xx

Heya Miss U,
Good luck.

I go next thursday as I have been doing nites at work. So looking forward to that. I have to say summer is much better to this type of diet, way too cold to do it in winter!! Ya have been doing great babe, cant wait to hear of your results!!

Heya Miss U,
Good luck.

I found it sooo much easier the 1st time round and in the summer too!! Its just the cold im finding hard....and my car is broke so im walking everywhere in this god forsaking weather at the min!! Good exercise though!! xx

I'm still on, and I haven't eaten for nearly 7 weeks LOL. I'll be on until may to maybe mid june, depends on my results. Your results are awesome!

Back