no such a good week...

pink-sarah

Silver Member
well i can catagorically say, ive had a bad week and i'll be lucky if ive lost 1lb..

ive spent 4 days in hospital altogether this week and the hospital didnt see cd as a substantial diet.. so i ate hospital food! i have severe asthma and i know the weight is a big contributing to it..has a really bad episode on thursday, taken in for the day, and went home late night, got taken back in friday night blue light and sirens!! with the same thing and let out yesterday morning..

back on track today and stuck to it 100% up to now and intend to stay that way.. but the last week has really set me back and im not happy about it:cry::cry::cry:

weigh in tomorrow and dreading it now, i just hope ive sts and not put on, at least i'll be happy with a sts week..

sorry you have had a bad week hun. you healthy comes first so don't worry that you had food.
just start a fresh which you have done you may gain but thats ok cause this is a new week

Sorry to hear about your bad week. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to be told you had to eat but like the others have said, you need to put your health first.

I hope that you are feeling better now.

xxx

thanks peeps....seriosuly just gone from bad to worse today.. kids, men, so called friends...is today over yet? lol!!!!!

back on it 100% tomorrow, weigh in day and im dreading it completly, i have 4 days of packs left aswel!!

im going to feel so stupid tomorrow when it shows a gain but i suppose i wont have put the 8lb on that i lost last week, bonus lol!!!

but as i say,, thank you all for your encouragement it actually means a lot...asthma seems fine now so hope it stays that way..

I lost nothing this week and don't even know why!
Chin up, and fly through the next week. That's all we can ever do!
Good luck!

Back