No Support from Family

the photos u have taken at the wedding, u will be looking at them for life, when u have lost more weight and u look fabulous u will be able to look at them with pride instead of saying wish i had continued with lipotrim, so close your eyes and ears and watch their mouths fall open on your big day when u walk down the ailes looking amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx post us your wedding photos hun

Oh cathy babe ignore them all and do what makes you happy, its your life and if being slim makes you happy then you go for it. My mum spends all her time telling me I'm fat and overweight then when I try to do anything about it she brings food round and takes me out for my tea.LOL. You go for it we are all right behind you:)

u dont need support if u really want it!! few of my friends thought i was a stupid idea but i just ignored them. ur family is just worrying maybe

I know how you feel there, my mum's as bad, when I started on this diet I really don't think she expected it to work! I do think people get impressions of others as 'big' or 'small' or whatever, and although they might expect one of the 'big' folk to go on a diet, they don't expect it to work and for them to change into one of the 'small' folk!

Back