No water flavourings in week 1?

Am not very experienced vlcd peep but is it because its best just to drink plain water till u get into ketosis as it might make getting into ketosis a bit harder/longer !!

It is advised the water flavourings are not used until after 2 weeks. People who drop out of ketosis very easily should not start using these drink mixes until ketosis is well established, although various trials have shown that the majority of people have no problems.

We should start a campaign ... Merlot - Now you're talking! I'd easily go through two bottles a weekend, back in the days I could drink it!
I have to confess, after seeing my Counsellor for the first meeting, ready to start the diet the following day, I drank more than half a bottle of Baileys that night ... It was a Christmas present, I couldn't waste it, could I!!? :D Since then I've stuck to black coffee and water.

I have to confess, after seeing my Counsellor for the first meeting, ready to start the diet the following day, I drank more than half a bottle of Baileys that night ... It was a Christmas present, I couldn't waste it, could I!!? :D Since then I've stuck to black coffee and water.

O.M.G!!!!! :eek: :eek: Half a bottle of baileys, that's made me chuckle :D I think half a bottle of Baileys would kill me :D

Maybe I better not say how much I could drink then :D
One night, a bottle of Baileys and two bottles of Merlot, along with some horrid Bacardi Breezer stuff, I blame one of my best mates, he's a terrible influence ... Thats my excuse anyway :D

Back