No water flavourings in week 1?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Coley, 8 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello there....can someone please remind me why we are to have no water flavourings in the first week? No carbs, no citric acid.....I'm confused....:confused: Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    looking at the ingredients there is a Kcal content thats why I tell people not to have it.

Nick:)

4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Am not very experienced vlcd peep but is it because its best just to drink plain water till u get into ketosis as it might make getting into ketosis a bit harder/longer !!

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

It is advised the water flavourings are not used until after 2 weeks. People who drop out of ketosis very easily should not start using these drink mixes until ketosis is well established, although various trials have shown that the majority of people have no problems.

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ta very much guys.....so really the answer is "because Cambridge says so"? lol

7. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    A month on this diet and I'm still on plain water - Any chance CD will bring out a Baileys flavour? I can but live in hope! :D

Mini likes this.
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    oooooooo I'd love a merlot flavour!! Nice glass of red wine to have with my cheese and broccoli soup!!

9. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    We should start a campaign ... Merlot - Now you're talking! I'd easily go through two bottles a weekend, back in the days I could drink it!
    I have to confess, after seeing my Counsellor for the first meeting, ready to start the diet the following day, I drank more than half a bottle of Baileys that night ... It was a Christmas present, I couldn't waste it, could I!!? :D Since then I've stuck to black coffee and water.

10. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    O.M.G!!!!! :eek: :eek: Half a bottle of baileys, that's made me chuckle :D I think half a bottle of Baileys would kill me :D

11. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe I better not say how much I could drink then :D
    One night, a bottle of Baileys and two bottles of Merlot, along with some horrid Bacardi Breezer stuff, I blame one of my best mates, he's a terrible influence ... Thats my excuse anyway :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.