NO way i would do CDC now

LMAO Have just read this thread from start to finish. Just wanna say- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! (not this whistelfish character though, they dont seem very friendly to me lol!). Just when im feeling really down something like this comes up and has me laughing out loud when im the only one here!

Gonks... have to say they were before my time. I was born in the 80s so missed out on all the gonkage! Although I did have a HUUUUUUUUUGE troll collection :D. Love threads like these, wish it happened more often...

Feelin the love :D x

Oh I missed out on all the fun! Was forced to go out by friends (hard to believe I have any, I know!!!!:eek:)

I also had a troll as a kid, I loved it, it had pink hair and big feet like my hubbies.

Blue grapefruit!!!! You have really made me laugh tonight. Thankyou:D:D:D

Tracey
x

:D YOU DONT HAVE TO BE MAD!!! TO POST ON THIS THREAD, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS NOW BECOME COMPULSORY :p Maybee someone has thrown fishy face back into the sea :D

A great thread developed from something not very nice. I really thought....:hitthefan: and pmsl for most of the night! BG you are a genius!:D

Gonk_extinction.jpg

I remember Gonks, given as prizes at the travelling funfair like Greenockgal said. They were just a big, ugly cylindrical things with wonky googly eyes and were covered in nasty weird coloured fur .... hang on a minute - I've just decribed my ex-husband!! OMG I was married to a gonk for 10 years!!!!! :eek:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Bet its in fact the same person Minilady was debating with yesterday, come back to try to make her feel bad!

:eek: I can promise you it is not me! I don't hide! For the record IMO what whitlefish has said is totally out of order and very childlike
xx

:eek: I can promise you it is not me! I don't hide! For the record IMO what whitlefish has said is totally out of order and very childlike
xx

Great! Now there's going to be a fight between Minnie64 and Whistlefish! :D
"In the red corner ........"
lol hiya Minnie good to see you back

lol hiya Minnie good to see you back

Mrs Pink
I haven't been anywhere!
lol

fightpillow.gif

This really has been a great thread, and for that, I thankyou whistlefish
girl_crazy.gif

Blue grapefruit!!!! You have really made me laugh tonight. Thankyou:D:D:D

Tracey
x

BG you are a genius!:D

Maybe i should reconsider my career in teaching???

Had a bloody nightmare about gonks though! They were running out from under my bed, so i drowned them in the fish tank and then they ate my fish. Now, there'e proof that our deams are our subconcious editing memories - gonks, fish.....

Oh, and i PROMISE i wasn't one of the gonks :whistle:

xxxxxxxxxx

Back