NO way i would do CDC now

I dont like Gonks :(

No way! They are creepy looking.

I want a tortoise

I logged on to this site after following a link from CDC. I was curious about CD and considering a change from LL.
After reading the ridiculous opinions of Tracey the CDC who quite clearly believes we are all too stupid to make decisions for ourselves ( re the ebay debate), I can only conclude that one must be prepared to be treated like a child in order to thrive on CD.
Sorry, not for me. I am sticking to LL where we are at least encouraged to think for ourselves.

I think that Whistlefish - is the figment of someones sad imagination!
Opions - very interesting thy're like bumholes - we all have one!!!!!!
:rotflmao:

Oh by the way, whatever-their-name-was who started this thread said they would "no way do a CDC"

To be fair, i wouldnt "do" a CDC either as it seems highly inapropriate. I know its a confidential service but prostitution/rape is illegal.

I'll stick to doing my Brummy xxx

PMSL - trust you Leah!!!!!lol
I prefer me German sausage me!:D

I have a knitted gonk, I think he must be up in the loft I will have to dig it out and send it to you Leah.

OMG!!! Hedgie...you have no idea how much the image of a knitted gonk has made me laugh! :D ::D This is the Minimins I love... let;s have a troll party :party0023:

You lot have had me rolling round on floor:rotflmao: and you seem to have frightened who ever started this away . from never do cdc to gonks in no time at all brilliant .

who started this messing around??? they should be banned

*prays it isnt her*

Just wanted to say......

MINIMINS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole thread has had me splitting my sides and laughing out loud
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Can you feel the love in the room!

omg, how funny was this thread!!?? Started all serious, I read the other thread the other day and just though, "ay, ay we're in for a fight here??!!" and end up nearly weeing myself laughing!!

For information, in the seventies, gonks were the most prized of all possessions, normally won instead of a goldfish at a travelling fair if you were particularly crap at hoop-la (ie like I was when I was about 7.) - or your parents didn't want you to have another goldfish that would be dead in a week.

Normally consisted of an inside of a bog roll body covered in some weird dodgy fur like substance, with big scarey stick on eyes. Usually bred in a lovely diahorrea colour brown, or 70's fluorescent orange. They used to give off sparks when you rubbed them fast across the lovely nylon carpet that we all had in the 70's. I used to have about 3 on my shelf in my bedroom, thinking back now, they used to scare the living bejeesus out of me.....hmmmm. wonder if that's where all my problems started??!!

Come to think of it, I bet the inventor of Furbys had a gonk when he was a kid??!!:rolleyes:

Back