No weigh in this week-CelticChicks Diary

Going to go in this afternoon, still a little shaky this morning so taking my time, going to have breakfast now and shower and then head in.

Ye DH was very good!! Can't wait till next week! Wish Prison break would hurry up and come back on! Wentworth Miller.....yum yum ;)

Prison Break is on! Started up again last week I think. Mondays at 10pm on 5ive. I missed it this week though, but last week was good.

I have a soft spot for both the 'brothers' (even though they look nothing alike ;) ). :cool:

Hi there

Not having a weigh in this week makes sense, its so important not to get disillusioned and if you know a gain will put you off your stride youre definitely best avoiding it :)

Youve still done SO well

Hope you have a good week this week

Thanks starlight, the house is junk free, I've loads of points left over and I'm just back from my first salsa slim class, feeling good again, so onwards and downwards!

Thanks starlight, the house is junk free, I've loads of points left over and I'm just back from my first salsa slim class, feeling good again, so onwards and downwards!

Hi CC,

I have always wondered about these salsa slim classes so I'm really pleased to see that you feel good afterwards.

Might have to go and look one up!! :)

Lacey :)

Back