NO WEIGHT LOSS IN 3 DAYS

nomigippy

My official weigh in is thursdays
Know I shouldnt but weighed myself on Monday was 189lbs in gym was very happy as was 19bs last Thursday. But it hasnt changed since then!!!
I've been sooooo dedicated 100% no cheating loads of water and hours exercise a day. What's wrong here??
I want to lose more by tomorrows weigh in.

I lost 11lbs in 4 days as started on a Monday got weighed on the Thursday

Now will be one week exactly since weigh in and if it's 5lbs I will feel disappointed. I would still like to lose another 2-2.5 stone.

You're not going to lose weight every day

If you've lost 5lbs this week that's amazing. You can't realistically expect any more

Were you exercising before you started on Sole Source? Apparently exercise can confuse your body if you're doing Sole Source as well. There's a sticky thread about it. I averaged 4-5lbs per week when I did this before which is in keeping with the stone per month they say is the average xx

I went a wk on ss & didn't lose. I lost lots the following week. Don't worry, it works but weight loss is not linear & comes in fits & starts!

Thanks for replies guys I'm just very impatient. Also I did sw before and lost 4-5lbs a week most weeks and I could eat on that. Feel if I don't lose larger amounts why am I doing CD?

Be careful exercising a lot on cd as it can stall weight loss. The amount of cals you're on just about allows your body to function properly! The average loss is a stone per month.

I've always exercised though and would feel very lazy if I didn't. I only do a small amount compared to what I used to aswell because of this diet. Am feeling bit annoyed by it!

If I could lose that on SW I wouldn't consider a VLCD. Remember the average is a stone month. That's 3.5lbs a week. Some weeks you might not get that much. Being disappointed at a 5lb loss quite honestly means you're in for a lot of disappointing weeks

You should be celebrating a fantastic 5lbs loss ;). It really is a fab result x

Last edited:
Back