No weight loss this week :-(

yoga84

Gold Member
Hi all

First full week on SS after CD and I haven't lost any weight at all :-(

I did have 1 day off plan on Sunday so I guess that could explain it? And I have lost another 3 inches when I've done my measurements so that's positive I guess.

But really down about it and wondering if SS doesn't suit me or something... I really don't want to go back to horrible CD :-(

Alex

Ok do it's possibly 2 things.
1) losses can be lower or non existent on weeks 2 or 3 as you will have had a big loss on week 1
2) you came off plan quite early so you're likely to have gained water. You may actually have lost up until the water gain on the Sunday.

Chin up, you'll get there if you stick with S&S

Hi

If it had been my first week on VLCD I could understand that having 1 day (well 1 meal actually) off plan could effect it but I've been doing CD for 3 months previously!!

So just wondering if I'm destined to live on horrible CD shakes rather than tummy SS meals??!

Alex

Mmm this might be tmi but I've just realised that not been to the loo for 3 days!!! So I guess that will have effected my weight loss?

Any recommendations on what to do?

Alex
X

Sorry! I read it as that you'd done CD for 1 week and then switched to S&S - d'oh!! Do you have any of the S&S fibre product? That's supposed to help you 'go' :)

No problem matey :) ooh no I didn't spot that on my first order... Will take a look when I do my months order tomorrow (payday!! Yay!!)

Thanks for the tip :)

Alex

Mmm this might be tmi but I've just realised that not been to the loo for 3 days!!! So I guess that will have effected my weight loss?

Any recommendations on what to do?

Alex
X

I switched from CD to S+S 2 weeks back and my bowels have only just started functioning normaly again....*eeeew* I know lol but just keep drinking plenty of water and Im sure your body will get used to the products in no time
x

2 weeks!!! That must have been painful?? I feel really bloated so drinking extra water and gonna order the fibre stuff tomorrow too :)

Glad to hear it sorts itself out in the end x

As someone who struggled to go big time when I was on 100% S&S I would say not to let things go on for too long before you do something about it otherwise it can be like sh1tting a grand piano believe me! :eek:. I tried every fibre supplement known to man but nothing worked for me unfortunately so I resorted to using a couple of Dulcolax Pico Perles a couple of times a week. Worked a treat. Took a couple early evening and relief before I left for work the next morning :). I know people have said that they're worried about relying on laxatives but I've started refeeding now and everything is completely back to normal.

I had that trouble on LT. Since being on this its not been as bad but when I get like that I drink 2 hot cups of marigolds bouillon and within 2 hours (ish) I'm off to the loo :-D

Hehe I do love a good poo thread :) I agree on te fibre things they don't work for me either!

Back