Attack No weight loss, where am I going wrong?!?

LittlestWookie

I basically my scales were wrong and I'm 11 stone 1 would is practically what I was when I started attack... The only things I'm eating is eggs, sf jelly (one a day) total 0%, seafood sticks, baked fish (all dukan attack recipes from book) tuna and I had a handful of prawns today. This is all I've eaten for 4 days! What's going wrong? I've not cheated once :(

All looks good, except I didn't see your oatbran. Perhaps it's your time of month? Are you eating too much salt? Drinking enough water? Perhaps post your menus (with quantities) for a few days so that we can see. It is important to eat enough protein so eating little isn't a good idea.

Hang in there...

(oh and I don't see your height in your stats...)

Are you moving onto Cruise now? How many days' attack did the official website recommend for your height and weight?

Yeah oatbran goes in my total 0% in the morning! I struggle to drink 1l a day water, I hate it! The recipes are basically fish with various mustard and yog sauces, or I've done the dukan herb mayo. Maybe I will just have the fish dry x

I'm 5 f 5 by the way, I was doing 5 days attack but I want to start again from scratch as I must be having too much salt?

X

no, it's futile starting again, move onto Cruise on day 5 as planned. Are your scales reliable? It is important on a high protein diet to drink plenty of water for your kidneys. You said you're having trouble. With the hot weather, it's crucial...

PS I've just noticed your start weight. You've lost 4lbs. That's absolutely perfect.

Was your attack period too long? The official dukan site recommended I do two days. It seems if you go over the recommended period you may gain instead, however tempting it is to carry on with attack. Attack is about losing the water weight from eating carbs before the slower fat burning phase of cruise. I ask as I am 5ft5 and started at 11st10.

I've just seen on your diary that you gave birth 7 weeks ago and have already lost 2 stone.

Are you sure this diet is appropriate for you?

Hi,

According to the doctor it's fine to diet 8 weeks after birth if you are not breast feeding. I lost two stone within a couple of weeks after birth without any effort, alot of that will be the weight of the baby, placenta, my boobs had increased from 28 d to 38 GG so that must of weighed a bit. In the last maybe 4/5 weeks I have not lost any weight at all.

This was all by my old mechanical scales, I just got some new digital ones. The site gave attack as 5 days... I will carry on with what it said its just I expected to lose more. I guess I can't even be sure what my start weight was as those scales are obviously not accurate :( just feel a bit deflated as I thought I was 10 st 12 not 11 stone 1

X

Back