• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No weight lost this week!

Oh no! how upsetting..... :cry:

You should lose a greater amount next week.

Have you changed anything in your diet, possibly eaten too much fruit - grapes, cherries?

I didn't lose weight on my third week and some weeks my weight loss is low, but it is all heading in the right direction.

My loss has been -7 -4 -0 -4 -1 -1.5

Keep aiming towards your goal - mine is to lose another stone by my friends birthday in August.

Good luck and stick with it

My weight loss has slowed right down, a pound a week and sometimes staying the same. Disheartening but better off than on! I've done loads of exercise this week, hope it's work it for weigh in Friday!!

Hi All hope you are doing well.
Forest Rose don,t get disheartened it will most likely down too your hormones as generally women can gain anything from 2 -7lb during their time of the month, i have worked in health and fitness for 22yrs and often saw weight gain on women during that time or no weight loss, i always suggested people took a months overall loss rather than weekly.
Stay focused on your goal and just keep going you will get there i,m sure
this is a healthy diet so it will slow down too between 1-2lbs a week for most of us.
keep up the good work xxxx

Thanks everyone :) I weighed again yesterday and had lost a pound overnight, so I'm pretty sure it was just hormones. I should probably take my weight monthly but I'm so impatient! Hopefully I'll continue losing the weight now the fluid retention has gone down a bit. xxxx